Subject: Re: bug#69631: 30.0.50; native compilation errors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 13:06:53 +0000

On 08.03.2024 13:46, Andrea Corallo wrote:
> 
> I confirm master is broken even for normal --with-native-compilation
> (worked yesterday for me as well).
> 
> The troublesome function in button.el seems to be 'button--describe',
> I'm having a look.
> 
When I try make bootstrap it fails with:

Loading macroexp.elc...
Wrong type argument: eieio--class, #s(built-in-class record "Abstract 
type of objects with slots." (#s(built-in-class atom "The type of 
anything but cons cells." (#s(built-in-class t "The type of everything." 
nil nil nil)) nil nil)) nil nil)
make[4]: *** [../../lisp/international/emoji-labels.el] Error 255
make[3]: *** [../lisp/international/charprop.el] Error 2
make[2]: *** [src] Error 2
***
*** "make bootstrap" failed with exit status 2.

Again, I think I have seen this for a few days (I have been grepping for 
"record").

Regards -- Gerard