Subject: Re: [bug#69628] [PATCH WIP qt-team 00/21] Update some qt6 package.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 13:23:23 -0500

Hi Zheng,

Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello! This is some qt6 package update, is part of plasma 6 update,
> I'm not very familiar with qt6, So if there is any problem, it must be my problem.
> Commits prefixed with FIXME are packages that may need to be fix.
>
> Missing qtwebengine, pyqt and many packages. 
>
> plasma 6 work is in https://github.com/Z572/guix/commits/kde6-rebase2/

I don't mind updating qt 6 to a more recent version than the LTS it's
currently tracking (Jami wants a newer version as well), but I think we
should update all the packages at the same time.  This can be done via
the manifests found under etc/teams/qt/.

Would you like to try it?  Then we could push the series as the
'qt-team' and have it built by Cuirass on Berlin to see if there are any
problems with it.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim