Subject: [bug#69628] [PATCH WIP qt-team 00/21] Update some qt6 package.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 14:06:54 +0800

Hello! This is some qt6 package update, is part of plasma 6 update,
I'm not very familiar with qt6, So if there is any problem, it must be my problem.
Commits prefixed with FIXME are packages that may need to be fix.

Missing qtwebengine, pyqt and many packages. 

plasma 6 work is in https://github.com/Z572/guix/commits/kde6-rebase2/

Zheng Junjie (21):
  FIXME: gnu: qtbase: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtsvg: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtshadertools: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtnetworkauth: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtimageformats: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtlanguageserver: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtpositioning: Update to 6.6.2.
  FIXME: gnu: qtdeclarative: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qttools: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qt5compat: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtlottie: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtwebsockets: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qttranslations: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtwebchannel: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtwayland: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtremoteobjects: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtmultimedia: Update to 6.6.2.
  gnu: qtspeech: Rename to qtspeech-5.
  gnu: Add qtspeech.
  gnu: qtsensors: Rename to qtsensors-5.
  gnu: Add qtsensors.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/education.scm                    |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/games.scm                        |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-frameworks.scm               |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-pim.scm                      |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-plasma.scm                   |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde-utils.scm                    |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/kde.scm                          |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/qtbase-use-TZDIR.patch   | 141 ----------------
 .../qtdeclarative-disable-qmlcache.patch      |  27 +++-
 gnu/packages/qt.scm                           | 151 ++++++++++++------
 gnu/packages/radio.scm                        |   2 +-
 13 files changed, 136 insertions(+), 204 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qtbase-use-TZDIR.patch

base-commit: 0b5cbca689b2f91949e191ca256ffc9bb48c1141
-- 
2.41.0