Subject: bug#69614: closed (Re: bug#69614: 30.0.50; General Emacs slowdown)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#69614: 30.0.50; General Emacs slowdown

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
69614: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=69614
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#69614: 30.0.50; General Emacs slowdown
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 09:45:18 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 07:50:11 +0100
> 
>  Just because this seems suspicious; Can you be sure that these two
>  aren't related?  What happens in a non-org buffer with jinx enabled, or
>  an org-mode buffer without jinx?
> 
> ... 
> 
>          Philip Kaludercic on peregrine
> 
> Hi Philip.
> 
> THANKS A TON!
> 
> After yet another sleepless night, I'm confident enough to be suspicious of jinx.
> Removing it from my startup seems to solve the slow-down.
> 
> I'll go over to the jinx people and see what they have to say.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 30.0.50; General Emacs slowdown
From: "Pedro A. Aranda" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:08:39 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

In different situations, I have experienced a drastic
slowdown in Emacs. Here is a profiler example when deleting
a line in a table in an org-mode buffer:

          650  43% + redisplay_internal (C function)
          521  35% - command-execute
          470  31%  - byte-code
          470  31%   - read-extended-command
          470  31%    - read-extended-command-1
          470  31%     - completing-read-default
          443  29%      + redisplay_internal (C function)
           11   0%      - timer-event-handler
           11   0%       - apply
            7   0%        + jinx--timer-handler
            4   0%        + org-element--cache-sync
           51   3%  - funcall-interactively
           34   2%   + org-kill-line
           17   1%   + next-line
          200  13%   Automatic GC
           57   3% + ...
           57   3% + timer-event-handler

It looks like redisplay-internal is the culprit

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
  3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-03-03 built on 3c4cb1333c59
Repository revision: 7f8717c6fd3e19b41048ce9a391d59540886cdee
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12201001
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --program-suffix=30 --with-x
  --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo --with-compress-install
  --with-modules=yes --with-threads --with-included-regex --with-zlib
  --with-json --with-rsvg --with-small-ja-dic --with-native-compilation
  --with-tree-sitter=no 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -ffile-prefix-map=/home/paag/emacs=. -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
  -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
  -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
  'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
  -flto=auto -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
   value of $LC_MONETARY: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: es_ES.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   yas-global-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   global-tab-line-mode: t
   tab-line-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   server-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/paag/Devel/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides 
/usr/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils yasnippet norte-theme cycle-appearance color oc-biblatex
ob-shell ob-gnuplot ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator
ob-python python org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs tex-mode eglot external-completion
jsonrpc xref diff diff-mode ert ewoc debug backtrace advice find-func
filenotify imenu company-keywords company-files company-yasnippet
company-capf company pcase tab-line group-tab-line-mode dbus xml
synctex-dbus derived texlog-mode tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs tramp-interactive
flymake-yamllint flymake project compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color thingatpt indent-tools yafolding s hydra ring lv
indent-tools-indentation-of use-package-diminish edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key compat elec-pair hl-line server bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf clojure-mode-autoloads
info company-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
flymake-yamllint-autoloads indent-tools-autoloads hydra-autoloads
jinx-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads move-text-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads s-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads
yafolding-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json map
byte-opt url-vars cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit comp cl-seq comp-cstr
cl-extra help-mode warnings icons subr-x gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib comp-run
bytecomp byte-compile comp-common rx rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 557788 32328) (symbols 48 34775 23)
  (strings 32 169086 6095) (string-bytes 1 4826454) (vectors 16 51859)
  (vector-slots 8 620464 19214) (floats 8 285 23) (intervals 56 473 0)
  (buffers 976 12))