Subject: [PATCH v4 00/32] Unbundle and update python-pytorch

From: David Elsing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 21:40:29 +0000

This is a rebase to master, where the python-pytorch2 package was added. I
removed it again, as this patch series updates the python-pytorch package to
version 2.
I also added the python-opt-einsum package to the propagated inputs like
Ricardo did in the python-pytorch2 package, as I had missed it before.

David Elsing (32):
  gnu: asmjit: Update to commit 3ca5c18.
  gnu: Add python-typing-extensions-4.10.
  gnu: Add python-optree.
  gnu: Add python-pytest-flakefinder.
  gnu: Add python-pytest-shard.
  gnu: Add python-expecttest.
  gnu: Add python-pytest-rerunfailures-13.
  gnu: Add miniz.
  gnu: Add miniz-for-pytorch.
  gnu: Add libnop.
  gnu: Remove flatbuffers-next-shared.
  gnu: python-flatbuffers-next: Update to 23.5.26.
  gnu: pthreadpool: Update to commit 178e3e0.
  gnu: cpuinfo: Update to commit aa4b216.
  gnu: clog: Add "-DUSE_SYSTEM_LIBS=ON" configure flag.
  gnu: nnpack: Update to commit 70a77f4.
  gnu: oneapi-dnnl: Update to 3.3.5.
  gnu: Add tensorpipe.
  gnu: Add fbgemm.
  gnu: Add qnnpack.
  gnu: Add foxi.
  gnu: Add ideep-pytorch.
  gnu: xnnpack: Update to commit 51a9875.
  gnu: Remove xnnpack-for-torch2.
  gnu: Add qnnpack-pytorch.
  gnu: python-pytorch: Update to 2.2.1 and unbundle dependencies.
  gnu: Add python-pytorch-avx.
  gnu: python-torchvision: Update to 0.17.1.
  gnu: Add ideep-pytorch-for-r-torch.
  gnu: Add oneapi-dnnl-for-r-torch.
  gnu: Add qnnpack-pytorch-for-r-torch.
  gnu: python-pytorch-for-r-torch: Adjust to new python-pytorch.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   10 +-
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                  |   50 +
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |    6 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             | 1014 ++--
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm                     |   34 +-
 .../patches/clog-fix-shared-build.patch       |   39 +-
 .../patches/cpuinfo-system-libraries.patch    |   50 -
 .../patches/fbgemm-use-system-libraries.patch |   62 +
 gnu/packages/patches/foxi-fix-build.patch     |   55 +
 gnu/packages/patches/miniz-for-pytorch.patch  |   47 +
 .../patches/python-optree-fix-32-bit.patch    |  122 +
 ...ython-pytorch-1.9.0-system-libraries.patch |  139 -
 .../patches/python-pytorch-fix-codegen.patch  |  167 +
 ...thon-pytorch-for-r-torch-fix-codegen.patch |  167 +
 ...pytorch-for-r-torch-system-libraries.patch |  399 ++
 .../patches/python-pytorch-runpath.patch      |   19 +-
 .../python-pytorch-system-libraries.patch     |  317 +-
 .../python-pytorch-without-kineto.patch       |   60 +
 .../python-pytorch2-system-libraries.patch    |  156 -
 .../xnnpack-for-torch2-system-libraries.patch | 2660 -----------
 .../patches/xnnpack-remove-broken-tests.patch |  337 ++
 .../patches/xnnpack-system-libraries.patch    | 4133 ++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/python-build.scm                 |   14 +-
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm                 |   89 +
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   |   30 +
 gnu/packages/serialization.scm                |   54 +-
 26 files changed, 5207 insertions(+), 5023 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cpuinfo-system-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/fbgemm-use-system-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/foxi-fix-build.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/miniz-for-pytorch.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-optree-fix-32-bit.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-1.9.0-system-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-fix-codegen.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-for-r-torch-fix-codegen.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-for-r-torch-system-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch-without-kineto.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pytorch2-system-libraries.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xnnpack-for-torch2-system-libraries.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/xnnpack-remove-broken-tests.patch

-- 
2.41.0