Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Register sajson-build-with-gcc10.patch.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 23:38:23 +0800

This follows up on commit e34bf9b63423f5846fa3b03be0c970cb3d33ac33.

* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add sajson-build-with-gcc10.patch.

Change-Id: Iaba2a03c0aeda38899225fffbd55b884e14dd3e6
---
 gnu/local.mk | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 83937db4c8..16241ee441 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -2012,6 +2012,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/rxvt-unicode-fix-cursor-position.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/s7-flint-3.patch                      	\
   %D%/packages/patches/sajson-for-gemmi-numbers-as-strings.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/sajson-build-with-gcc10.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sbc-fix-build-non-x86.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/sbcl-aserve-add-HTML-5-elements.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/sbcl-aserve-fix-rfe12668.patch	\

base-commit: f3ea06baca2b96cd20170616fd5da13ec2daac54
-- 
2.41.0