Subject: Re: [bug#69572] [PATCH] gnu: Add gvisor-tap-vsock.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:37:04 +0100

Hi,

Tomas Volf <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/containers.scm (gvisor-tap-vsock): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: I50c51613509e84998f17b4be593ce80c16002778

Applied with these oh-so-important changes:

diff --git a/gnu/packages/containers.scm b/gnu/packages/containers.scm
index eca7a697b7..61c7e74c78 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/containers.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/containers.scm
@@ -375,9 +375,9 @@ (define-public gvisor-tap-vsock
 @code{VPNKit}, written in pure Go.  It is based on the network stack of gVisor
 and brings a configurable DNS server and dynamic port forwarding.
 
-It can be used with QEMU, Hyperkit, Hyper-V and User Mode Linux.
+It can be used with QEMU, Hyperkit, Hyper-V and User-Mode Linux.
 
-The binary is called gvproxy.")
+The binary is called @command{gvproxy}.")
     (license license:asl2.0)))
 
 ;; For podman to work, the user needs to run

Thanks,
Ludo’.