Subject: [PATCH 1/3] gnu: qbittorrent-enhanced: Update to 4.6.3.10.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 21:26:20 +0800

* gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm (qbittorrent-enhanced): Update to 4.6.3.10.

Change-Id: I415d228dbbff2f4d5abf9bda2ca84ac81c0d0602
---
 gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm b/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
index 264e9e9724..6146468919 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/bittorrent.scm
@@ -583,7 +583,7 @@ (define-public qbittorrent-enhanced
   (package
     (inherit qbittorrent)
     (name "qbittorrent-enhanced")
-    (version "4.6.1.10")
+    (version "4.6.3.10")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
@@ -593,7 +593,7 @@ (define-public qbittorrent-enhanced
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
         (base32
-         "101a9n2vk9d6b4vc3schkmpc56l0i0i60fcjh8hwadc6amc2ymvy"))))
+         "09b8237h0gn6y3s0a7qg247hsdra5f5kg6xhirnhhfvjd8k6qviv"))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/c0re100/qBittorrent-Enhanced-Edition")
     (description
      "qBittorrent Enhanced is a bittorrent client based on qBittorrent with

base-commit: f00f56514d90ebba5d9e08ec786c8118e437097c
prerequisite-patch-id: c615f2b08070db6cbe847a2bdd5b7c0aae79789b
prerequisite-patch-id: fd7da036342f36a8c698f5c8975f9e48d3ade435
prerequisite-patch-id: a2c81c14423bb9858f33d7d26976e8eea61982b7
prerequisite-patch-id: e30fd25b1dc4aaaff76474153836cd48e8565eb9
prerequisite-patch-id: 03de992f0312d5f0ee3368ebc3c1fad7c955d095
prerequisite-patch-id: a2b6bd60bc05d7b5a75f15a06b1b614afd6a7033
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d60e5fdd3f1418caf15820650dd8c090c291c2b
prerequisite-patch-id: 46d4907ae64a79ec05a25ffc392868139c6d6e0f
prerequisite-patch-id: 001ba15343ed4007c5863886f73efe271fe4e85d
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ce4317c673d3f4ebb6ce6a533cb3b91b3bb155d
prerequisite-patch-id: 54df79483dc08582302bd56196974275268ff9cd
prerequisite-patch-id: dd32c8f3b6717d64fb885f9e6c43dfcb1ac2a8cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 312a71a3304ac1762c226a0a19f225232495303c
prerequisite-patch-id: d18a199a5214ab72764305a4de394034274948e8
prerequisite-patch-id: fee15aec508fd52510dac85f42e555644547746d
prerequisite-patch-id: ea0b1e91dde965b102b02332f992fcb48e7aa4c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 462fc38bd911ea0236e4ff8bcbee2e56cb4d3823
prerequisite-patch-id: 359128ef70c66deac5383f4573d799b828e229f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 251d08ae5521572f997c33ef607cf6a0f9edf7e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 36af233a11e315632428c01c58219e41a978f465
prerequisite-patch-id: c36e1723b859c868056667069e7742011efba3b8
-- 
2.41.0