Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] linux-libre kernel updates (2024-03-01)

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 14:19:16 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> Most of the builds failed spuriously due to build-farm bugs. For
> example:
>
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/3587337/details
>
> So I rebased the patches on current master and pushed again. Hopefully
> the build farm will try again.

Thanks for this & for making 6.7 the default!

There's https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/1157796 now based on
aa40288692043fb8b213bd1d3c33ad84c2220677 but there doesn't seem to be
a build scheduled nor in progress. Our last jobset did have a few kernel
versions built successfully^[0] despite the failing ones; so I guess all
we can do is wait/maybe trigger another build iteration as soon as the
build-farm hiccups are resolved? (wasn't too active on IRC/guix-devel
the last two weeks, so I'm a bit out of the loop on the state of our
build-farms/what caused this).

[0]: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/1155513?status=succeeded

-- 
Kind regards,

Wilko Meyer
[email-masked]