Subject: [bug#69489] [PATCH gnome-team 0/2] Fixing Nautilus Extensions

From: Vivien Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 18:39:19 +0100

Dear Guix,

It flew under my radar that the nautilus upgrade from 44.2.1 to 44.3.1 changed
the extensions scheme.  This upgrade broke gnome-terminal who is expecting the
old scheme, and there is little chance compatibility with 44.3.1 will be
restored in a future release of gnome-terminal 3.44.something.  One option is
to downgrade nautilus back to 44.2.1, but I think the safest way is to use a
newer gnome-terminal.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien

Vivien Kraus (2):
  gnu: gnome-terminal: Update to 3.46.9.
  gnu: nautilus: Update search path specification.

 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 25 ++++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7bf4ce4582cd2f9c5b30c547262c1c4a426c0b9b
-- 
2.41.0