Subject: [bug#69461] [PATCH mesa-updates v2 0/1] gnu: Add directx-shader-compiler.

From: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 00:09:02 +0800

*** BLURB HERE ***

This v2 patch update direcx-shader-compiler to 1.8.2403, which is release
several days ago.

dan (1):
  gnu: Add directx-shader-compiler.

 gnu/packages/vulkan.scm | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 67 insertions(+)

base-commit: 6f05c96f9635da7ca9f421d03a6359ff3b1d1a95
prerequisite-patch-id: d2c827a47292c22f4808b9ae31b9ea2379f09d2d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7328244cc8c7178a6e122d7521d4ec42b1bf0888
prerequisite-patch-id: 108a388cd1e11057de47417a883f65bc53ded20a
prerequisite-patch-id: 5379655afbce71b5681fc929bdef8045dce8c4cd
prerequisite-patch-id: b2db37211901121736883a9c34c1052fa4ff8622
prerequisite-patch-id: 0043f79b15c6b80e29e45269538a24c548666428
prerequisite-patch-id: 46c858d89c2c67916c891623f905727e39112cad
prerequisite-patch-id: ca531e97e17fd3a4a158fb5b1558c97e9c7deb50
prerequisite-patch-id: 49e3377f59b1367647f59f8f1f9a9e1fb814a21c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f3d93157507cd2f456ef089b32c98547c18d3d4
prerequisite-patch-id: d0c9e83a13a51199ad05a21e110201ba6b81440e
prerequisite-patch-id: e200ec734bde0452a7b3b770a0bd46b747ad037f
-- 
2.41.0