Subject: [PATCH] gnu: python-tzdata: Update to 2024.1.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:10:52 +0100

Hi Guix,

This patch is trivial and should not trigger much rebuilds.

Regards.

* gnu/packages/time.scm (python-tzdata): Update to 2024.1.

Change-Id: I926ef6bb928911f3124ef6bea9e5a8573e4774a3
---
 gnu/packages/time.scm | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/time.scm b/gnu/packages/time.scm
index c4c7857c17..e369dcc295 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/time.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/time.scm
@@ -17,7 +17,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2019 Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2019 Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2020 Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]>
-;;; Copyright © 2020 Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2020, 2024 Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2021 Ryan Prior <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2021 Foo Chuan Wei <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2022 Pradana AUMARS <[email-masked]>
@@ -132,13 +132,13 @@ (define-public python-tzdata
   (package
     (name "python-tzdata")
     ;; This package should be kept in sync with tzdata in (gnu packages base).
-    (version "2022.1")
+    (version "2024.1")
     (source
      (origin
        (method url-fetch)
        (uri (pypi-uri "tzdata" version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "1lsjhlwzvzxpp4mpa9gy5b58z3qilf9l365k889pbh1xqs76llwb"))
+        (base32 "1zbyw3m5qsxg6b1znm3r2ahsbh3a73ywvarq3ishj6c9il7i4x16"))
        (modules '((guix build utils)))
        (snippet #~(delete-file-recursively "src/tzdata/zoneinfo"))))
     (build-system pyproject-build-system)

base-commit: b77f45a62c71e326aeaab486c700bc51af29760c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdf95871f3fc6501fc2e8cff3de2f05e094b6c84
prerequisite-patch-id: 330a1248d1c165bc4ab72daf0d15ed39ee136517
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fbd3b5b5f07f7ce126c77a118d33b754c80a81d
prerequisite-patch-id: 40ba865eb7566cc508ff834373fa2853962a6701
prerequisite-patch-id: 80d998b788cea19887882c8595a0b7d4a2e701a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 82057f7fc2022b739079e9fbffe26a28bf447425
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cd31f32cad7996b8c9ad0ead019df08c76cfbe1
prerequisite-patch-id: 9072d987d861e2e84154bf01dceff7be9fc104e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c5d1a8a637301735a437fa09c8d7ee0d5736798
-- 
2.41.0