Subject: [bug#69450] [PATCH python-team] gnu: python-markdown: Update to 3.5.2.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:13:24 +0100

Hi Guix, hi Python team,

This patch is trivial, but unfortunately it triggers 3000+ package rebuilds.
So, I guess, it should go to the python-team branch, right?

Regards.

* gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-markdown): Update to 3.5.2.

Change-Id: I4e7465cf7603d2674ecfdeb96a64a6fae022d7db
---
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
index 348b3084b5..9105bc342b 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
@@ -14117,14 +14117,14 @@ (define-public python-mistune-next
 (define-public python-markdown
   (package
     (name "python-markdown")
-    (version "3.3.4")
+    (version "3.5.2")
     (source
      (origin
        (method url-fetch)
        (uri (pypi-uri "Markdown" version))
        (sha256
         (base32
-         "0jbs73nincha8fkfxx267sfxac6pl0ckszjbqbb8gk4dhs8v9d9i"))))
+         "1y1fvzaayk966rmf448vkzj65w02h0b1s7770bk81vjhqlyppb71"))))
     (build-system python-build-system)
     (native-inputs
      (list python-nose python-pyyaml))

base-commit: b77f45a62c71e326aeaab486c700bc51af29760c
prerequisite-patch-id: bdf95871f3fc6501fc2e8cff3de2f05e094b6c84
prerequisite-patch-id: 330a1248d1c165bc4ab72daf0d15ed39ee136517
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fbd3b5b5f07f7ce126c77a118d33b754c80a81d
prerequisite-patch-id: 40ba865eb7566cc508ff834373fa2853962a6701
prerequisite-patch-id: 80d998b788cea19887882c8595a0b7d4a2e701a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 82057f7fc2022b739079e9fbffe26a28bf447425
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cd31f32cad7996b8c9ad0ead019df08c76cfbe1
prerequisite-patch-id: 9072d987d861e2e84154bf01dceff7be9fc104e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c5d1a8a637301735a437fa09c8d7ee0d5736798
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b6f2e050b7b6ef132ba89ac862c707bf8576f55
-- 
2.41.0