Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Change fonts of the on-line manual

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 17:51:14 +0100

Hello!

This is an attempt to improve the rendering of the on-line manual.

Unfortunately it's quite hard to test locally because the manual is
built separately (I tested using the CSS editor in IceCat and it
worked because it could find the fonts locally, not relying on the
@font-face directives).

Thoughts?

Ludo'.

Ludovic Courtès (3):
  website: Adjust style of web site builder.
  website: Use Fira Sans for section headings only.
  website: Use Linux Libertine for the body of the manual.

 website/.guix.scm                  | 24 +++++++++++++-----
 website/static/base/css/code.css   |  1 -
 website/static/base/css/manual.css | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: b7ccc5cb1b4ec936c00dbd98376c5d2677e60a63
-- 
2.41.0