Subject: Re: [bug#69911] [PATCH gnome-team 0/6] GNOME 44.10 update

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:42:50 +0000

Vivien Kraus via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear Guix,
>
> GNOME 44.10 is out. I could not test it, because I don’t have enough disk
> space for the world rebuild.

I picked all but the vala and gtkmm@3 update (as those both have lots of
dependents), applied them to gnome-team and things seem to build
fine. I've also reconfigured to gnome-team and haven't come across any
problems yet. I've now pushed those patches to gnome-team.

I don't know much about the substance of the changes on gnome-team, but
the substitute availability is looking good at least (it's just
i686-linux that's lagging behind on bordeaux).

I'll close this issue but feel free to re-send the vala and gtkmm@3
updates to a new issue.

Is there anything that needs to happen before gnome-team can be merged?

Thanks,

Chris