Subject: 30.0.50; make check hangs in edebug-tests

From: "john muhl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 08:47:06 -0600

Since 9a801f0b462 the test suite gets stuck while running the
edebug-tests. Log attached.

  make bootstrap
  make test/lisp/emacs-lisp/edebug-tests.log

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu) of 2024-02-26
 built on localhost
Repository revision: 1687adcb5c93b490e2e7edcd14615af295e791ed
Repository branch: master
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x --without-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GMP GNUTLS GPM JSON LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TREE_SITTER XIM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort regexp-opt mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media
puny dired dnd dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date
subr-x mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils pp cl-print cl-extra thingatpt help-fns radix-tree
help-mode tool-bar cl-loaddefs cl-lib term/tmux term/xterm xterm
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile disp-table rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 56673 9069) (symbols 48 6187 0) (strings 32 17864 1511)
 (string-bytes 1 406827) (vectors 16 8381) (vector-slots 8 74107 3828)
 (floats 8 33 8836) (intervals 56 231 4) (buffers 984 11))