Subject: [bug#69390] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: go-github-com-cheggaaa-pb-v3: Remove unnecessary inputs.

From: Troy Figiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 18:13:56 +0100

* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-github-com-cheggaaa-pb-v3): Remove unnecessary
inputs.
[propagated-inputs]: Remove go-golang-org-x-sys and go-github-com-rivo-uniseg.
---
 gnu/packages/golang.scm | 4 +---
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/golang.scm b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
index 2cff7a0d62..714322932d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/golang.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
@@ -8791,9 +8791,7 @@ (define-public go-github-com-cheggaaa-pb-v3
      '(#:import-path "github.com/cheggaaa/pb/v3"
        #:unpack-path "github.com/cheggaaa/pb"))
     (propagated-inputs
-     (list go-golang-org-x-sys
-           go-github-com-rivo-uniseg
-           go-github-com-mattn-go-runewidth
+     (list go-github-com-mattn-go-runewidth
            go-github-com-mattn-go-isatty
            go-github-com-mattn-go-colorable
            go-github-com-fatih-color
-- 
2.42.0