Subject: 24.0.50; >>Error occurred processing quail/<few files>

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:57:18 +0200

Hello!

I had compiled a GTK version of GNU Emacs 24.0.50 with software (X11,  
GTK, etc.) from MacPorts. Since it worked well I tried the same with  
Athena/Xaw3d GUI and invoked, before re-configure'ing, make clean. A  
simple 'make -k' and a more time consuming 'make bootstrap' both fail  
now here:

	Wrote .../leim/quail/ZOZY.elc
	EMACSLOADPATH=.../leim/../lisp LC_ALL=C ../src/emacs -batch --no-init- 
file --no-site-file -l .../leim/../lisp/international/titdic-cnv \
		  -f batch-miscdic-convert -dir quail .../leim/MISC-DIC; \
		  echo "changed" > changed.misc
	Converting ziranma.cin to ZIRANMA.el...
	Loading vc-bzr...
	Error: (error Running bzr status ziranma.cin...FAILED (status 3))
	Running bzr status ziranma.cin...FAILED (status 3)
	Compiling quail/tsang-b5.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/tsang-b5.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/tsang-b5.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/tsang-b5.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/quick-b5.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/quick-b5.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/quick-b5.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/quick-b5.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/tsang-cns.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/tsang-cns.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/tsang-cns.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/tsang-cns.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/quick-cns.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/quick-cns.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/quick-cns.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/quick-cns.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/PY.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/PY.el: File error (("Opening input  
file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/PY.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/PY.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/ZIRANMA.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/ZIRANMA.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/ZIRANMA.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/ZIRANMA.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/CTLau.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/CTLau.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/CTLau.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/CTLau.elc] Error 1
	Compiling quail/CTLau-b5.el
	>>Error occurred processing quail/CTLau-b5.el: File error (("Opening  
input file" "No such file or directory" ".../leim/quail/CTLau-b5.el"))
	make[2]: *** [quail/CTLau-b5.elc] Error 1
	Compiling .../leim/quail/py-punct.el
	Wrote .../leim/quail/py-punct.elc
	.
	.
	.
	make[2]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
	make[1]: *** [leim] Error 2
	make[1]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
	make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

I have a rather light-weight (only ¼GB) download from 'bzr  
branch ...' (src/emacs built works, installation not tried yet because  
of reported problem with JPEG images)

Mac OS X 10.5.8 PPC,
Bazaar (bzr) 2.2.0
   Python interpreter: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/ 
Versions/2.6/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python 2.6.6
   Python standard library: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/ 
Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6
   Platform: Darwin-9.8.0-Power_Macintosh-powerpc-32bit
   bzrlib: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/ 
lib/python2.6/site-packages/bzrlib

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.