Subject: [bug#69362] [PATCH] gnu: alsa-ucm-conf: Update to 1.2.11.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:55:22 +0100

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (alsa-ucm-conf): Update to 1.2.11.

Change-Id: Ibec86363e7181bb9de938eae4a58ea8927474009
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 9378256234..2b2bee6777 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -2842,7 +2842,7 @@ (define-public ltrace
 (define-public alsa-ucm-conf
   (package
     (name "alsa-ucm-conf")
-    (version "1.2.4")
+    (version "1.2.11")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append
@@ -2850,7 +2850,7 @@ (define-public alsa-ucm-conf
                     version ".tar.bz2"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0h6kzi1cfdqyxp4pwpqh5wb89c8s9wrgix315bvamffwfxf56frc"))))
+                "10dfzvrmpp9swflw47nxf35an6gj3ilb4wlggdnng8g2637h2z1q"))))
     (build-system copy-build-system)
     (arguments
      '(#:install-plan

base-commit: 3cf199dbcf85a44fa8370e786e568fc3feb7067c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0250f6d992ee74e81797cb1266771a825226fa0b
prerequisite-patch-id: e03a4f63a64eda0c1f229e0b92d130a9beadefa5
prerequisite-patch-id: 09e6b4e8c70f5eb7996f78194c59245f38d3241b
prerequisite-patch-id: a12882ccf5bbef1edbd1110f128cd107f84a1377
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c83a46f3bcf9d3e153e2543fe9a57e5f33af286
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c1ca4618ff254748694208007768994f8f3f180
prerequisite-patch-id: a73addaa13a85a92272dd21e0edae93f60f7b55c
prerequisite-patch-id: c6c55378dfbf74f5862c5b5609fe7cc3dc4b52d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6307af77f1d5ccaef3accfce06479f604cdfd260
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b214655c30b741ed249d418d0b24b2973fedec5
-- 
2.41.0