Subject: [bug#69361] [PATCH] gnu: patatt: Update to 0.6.3.

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 01:40:19 +0800

* gnu/packages/version-control.scm (patatt): Update to 0.6.3.

Change-Id: I3a1c767c0dbbddade590ccddef6e6c28eb1d4c69
---
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index 5665e1f794..e40cc652a4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -2893,13 +2893,13 @@ (define-public grokmirror
 (define-public patatt
   (package
     (name "patatt")
-    (version "0.4.9")
+    (version "0.6.3")
     (source
      (origin
        (method url-fetch)
        (uri (pypi-uri "patatt" version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0fpbkmdlnz9s1lakw11jlrzpz4mb6f4dksdiir9g1ppq0g34sy58"))))
+        (base32 "0a0a5ndlnv7dk2smn8algss6q17gbd6mc7yacz17c9cxabv2c24q"))))
     (build-system python-build-system)
     (arguments '(#:tests? #f))          ; No tests.
     (propagated-inputs

base-commit: 313458c58c3fd89705081e1721e7c6fe7818d813
prerequisite-patch-id: c615f2b08070db6cbe847a2bdd5b7c0aae79789b
prerequisite-patch-id: fd7da036342f36a8c698f5c8975f9e48d3ade435
prerequisite-patch-id: a2c81c14423bb9858f33d7d26976e8eea61982b7
prerequisite-patch-id: e30fd25b1dc4aaaff76474153836cd48e8565eb9
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d070b26dc64ee2ec95f14c4f5fc23419f766810
prerequisite-patch-id: 03de992f0312d5f0ee3368ebc3c1fad7c955d095
prerequisite-patch-id: b330efe2b0713e30b766c3b84643df67eb1eae5d
prerequisite-patch-id: a233d53e8895d3f82af872fffb2e3858f44ceb23
-- 
2.41.0