Subject: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Fix control char in docstring

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 22:46:58 +0100

Hi all,

this is a small change fixing an unwanted control char in docstring of
`reftex-cite-format-builtin':

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars.el b/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars.el
index a0bc5c11ece..791b10412c9 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/reftex-vars.el
@@ -235,11 +235,10 @@ reftex-cite-format-builtin
      "ConTeXt bib module"
      ((?\C-m . "\\cite[%l]")
       (?s    . "\\cite[][%l]")
-      (?n    . "\\nocite[%l]")))
-    )
+      (?n    . "\\nocite[%l]"))))
   "Builtin versions of the citation format.
 The following conventions are valid for all alist entries:
-`?\C-m' should always point to a straight \\cite{%l} macro.
+`?\\C-m' should always point to a straight \\cite{%l} macro.
 `?t'    should point to a textual citation (citation as a noun).
 `?p'    should point to a parenthetical citation.")
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I can install this myself, release branch I presume?

Best, Arash