Subject: bug#69335: closed ()

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 21:37:03 +0000

Your bug report

#69335: [website] Guix foundation links broken

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
69335: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=69335
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: Antero Mejr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 21:04:46 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Looks to be fixed now, closing.

Subject: [website] Guix foundation links broken
From: Antero Mejr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 17:03:55 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In the latest FOSDEM post, there are references to the guix foundation
website and signup form. The foundation site is not available, and does
a broken HTTPS redirect to the Guix HPC site. The signup form returns
error 404.

Perhaps the foundation should get its own blog post when everything is
ready, and the broken links in the FOSDEM post could be removed?

https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2024/guix-days-2024-recap/
https://foundation.guix.info
https://foundation.guix.info/statutes/membershipform.txt