Subject: [PATCH v2 00/12] Better source code recovery from SWH

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 12:06:48 +0100

Hello!

Changes since v1:

  • Renamed ‘GUIX_DOWNLOAD_SEQUENCE’ to ‘GUIX_DOWNLOAD_METHODS’ as
    suggested by Timothy.

  • Reinstated comment that was inadvertently removed in last patch.

  • Added comment in ‘svn-multi-fetch’ fallback pointing to SWH
    issue being discussed.

I plan to push by the end of the week if there are no objections.

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (12):
  lint: Switch to SRFI-71.
  lint: archival: Fix crash in non-Git case.
  lint: archival: Trigger “Save Code Now” for VCSes other than Git.
  swh: Add ‘type’ field to <visit>.
  swh: ‘origin-visits’ takes an optional ‘max’ parameter.
  swh: ‘lookup-origin-revision’ handles branches pointing to
    directories.
  hg-download: Use ‘swh-download-directory-by-nar-hash’.
  svn-download: Use ‘swh-download-directory-by-nar-hash’.
  bzr-download: Implement nar fallback.
  download-nar: Distinguish ‘output’ and ‘item’ parameter.
  perform-download: Allow use of ‘download-nar’ for ‘--check’ builds.
  download: Honor ‘GUIX_DOWNLOAD_METHODS’ environment variable.

 guix/build/bzr.scm                |   3 +-
 guix/build/download-nar.scm       |  12 +--
 guix/build/download.scm           |  50 +++++++---
 guix/build/git.scm                |  27 ++++--
 guix/bzr-download.scm             |  57 ++++++++---
 guix/cvs-download.scm             |  24 +++--
 guix/download.scm                 |  53 ++++-------
 guix/git-download.scm             |  20 ++--
 guix/hg-download.scm              |  36 ++++---
 guix/lint.scm                     | 151 +++++++++++++++++++-----------
 guix/scripts/perform-download.scm |  67 +++++++------
 guix/svn-download.scm             |  88 +++++++++++------
 guix/swh.scm                      |  71 ++++++++------
 tests/lint.scm                    |  20 ++++
 tests/swh.scm                     |  74 +++++++++++++++
 15 files changed, 507 insertions(+), 246 deletions(-)

base-commit: b7f0aad907d6c33c4ccb137190b7a6b710a7112b
-- 
2.41.0