Subject: bug#69311: 30.0.50; Crashes randomly.

From: J K sanchez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:53:18 +0100

Emacs is crashing randomly and i don't get any clearance on why.
This is the traceback.
Backtrace:

emacs(+0x1ab9d2)[0x5fcc4d14a9d2]
emacs(+0x56dc2)[0x5fcc4cff5dc2]
emacs(+0x57306)[0x5fcc4cff6306]
emacs(+0x1a9b08)[0x5fcc4d148b08]
emacs(+0x1a9b8d)[0x5fcc4d148b8d]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x42900)[0x75f3d8642900]
emacs(+0x1afdd8)[0x5fcc4d14edd8]
emacs(+0x20c38e)[0x5fcc4d1ab38e]
emacs(+0x295f92)[0x5fcc4d234f92]
emacs(+0x1a5a0b)[0x5fcc4d144a0b]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/usr/local/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-d34356d7/preloaded/easymenu-1fb41c0e-47f61f79.eln(F656173792d6d656e752d6765742d6d6170_easy_menu_get_map_0+0x69b)[0x75f3d3c2980b]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/usr/local/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-d34356d7/preloaded/easymenu-1fb41c0e-47f61f79.eln(F656173792d6d656e752d6164642d6974656d_easy_menu_add_item_0+0x1d8)[0x75f3d3c28638]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/python-4c762d55-23c756f7.eln(F707974686f6e2d736b656c65746f6e2d6164642d6d656e752d6974656d73_python_skeleton_add_menu_items_0+0x156)[0x75f3a34f10f6]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/python-4c762d55-23c756f7.eln(F707974686f6e2d6d6f6465_python_mode_0+0x2be)[0x75f3a34fa21e]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-yasnippet-9a50e276-282207d1.eln(F636f6d70616e792d7961736e69707065742d2d646f63_company_yasnippet__doc_0+0x3dc)[0x75f3a399edec]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-yasnippet-9a50e276-282207d1.eln(F636f6d70616e792d7961736e6970706574_company_yasnippet_0+0x678)[0x75f3a399f628]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
emacs(+0x21cedb)[0x5fcc4d1bbedb]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-b1f1bf29-f8241cf6.eln(F636f6d70616e792d2d6d756c74692d6261636b656e642d61646170746572_company__multi_backend_adapter_0+0xb79)[0x75f3c04221b9]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
emacs(+0x21cc30)[0x5fcc4d1bbc30]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-b1f1bf29-f8241cf6.eln(F636f6d70616e792d63616c6c2d6261636b656e642d726177_company_call_backend_raw_0+0x2a5)[0x75f3c0421375]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
emacs(+0x21cc30)[0x5fcc4d1bbc30]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-b1f1bf29-f8241cf6.eln(F636f6d70616e792d2d666f7263652d73796e63_company__force_sync_0+0x3e)[0x75f3c0420eee]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-b1f1bf29-f8241cf6.eln(F636f6d70616e792d63616c6c2d6261636b656e64_company_call_backend_0+0x56)[0x75f3c0420e46]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-quickhelp-4a71605b-d6899c07.eln(F636f6d70616e792d717569636b68656c702d2d66657463682d646f63737472696e67_company_quickhelp__fetch_docstring_0+0x181)[0x75f3c03ffa21]
emacs(+0x220f9e)[0x5fcc4d1bff9e]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]
/home/user/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-d34356d7/company-quickhelp-4a71605b-d6899c07.eln(F636f6d70616e792d717569636b68656c702d2d646f63_company_quickhelp__doc_0+0x9f)[0x75f3c03ffc7f]
emacs(+0x220f9e)[0x5fcc4d1bff9e]
emacs(+0x21c83e)[0x5fcc4d1bb83e]

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.40, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-02-20 built on jssanchez
Repository revision: a1cbc4d810bc1b525fa46b23249b414c1ad6b031
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Ubuntu Noble Numbat (development branch)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-amend-mode: t
  diff-hl-amend-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  zoom-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-wakatime-mode: t
  wakatime-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-autopep8/py-autopep8 hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-autopep8
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-autopep8/py-autopep8 hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-autopep8
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-docformatter hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-docformatter
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-yapf hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-yapf
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-autoflake hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-autoflake
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-pyment hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-pyment
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-isort hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-isort
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-unify hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-unify/py-unify
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-autopep8/py-autopep8 hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-autopep8
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-docformatter hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-docformatter
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-yapf hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-yapf
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-autoflake hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-autoflake
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-pyment hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-pyment
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-isort hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-isort
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-unify hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-docformatter/py-unify
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-pyment/py-isort hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-isort/py-isort
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-hacks-utils/dired-hacks-utils
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-hacks-utils-20201005.2318/dired-hacks-utils
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/dired-hacks-utils/dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/dired-hacks-utils-20201005.2318/dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup-autoloads hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20211231.1823/popup-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20211231.1823/popup
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-autopep8/py-autopep8 hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/py-autopep8-20220802.1154/py-autopep8
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/py-autopep8/py-autopep8-autoloads
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/py-autopep8-20220802.1154/py-autopep8-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-autoloads
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-delight
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-core
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-ensure
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-lint
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-jump
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-diminish
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20220809.42/use-package-bind-key
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20220815.1925/bind-key
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key-autoloads hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20220815.1925/bind-key-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/xterm-color/xterm-color hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-20230321.3/xterm-color
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/xterm-color/xterm-color-autoloads
hides
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/xterm-color-20230321.3/xterm-color-autoloads
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20220807.1558/use-package-ensure-system-package
hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/jssanchez/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(mailalias smtpmail textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
image-file image-converter helm-external helm-net shadow sort mail-extr
dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils yatemplate autoinsert emacsbug message
yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils winner tab-line
doom-themes-ext-org doom-themes-ext-neotree doom-themes-ext-visual-bell
doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
zeroconf dbus xml helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug debug
backtrace find-func helm-info pretty-mode cl highlight-indentation
diff-hl-amend diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode whitespace-cleanup-mode advice whitespace cus-edit pp
cus-start cus-load company-abbrev company-yasnippet flyspell ispell
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-identifiers lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-tilt lsp-steep
lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-solidity lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html
lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform
lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop
lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp
lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-mojo lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx
lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-golangci-lint lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet lsp-elixir lsp-elm
lsp-dockerfile lsp-docker yaml lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-cypher lsp-css
lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-credo lsp-cmake lsp-clojure
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
doom-themes-ext-treemacs treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd dom lsp-bufls lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-awk lsp-autotools
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company-quickhelp pos-tip company-statistics company
lsp-mode lsp-protocol xref spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode
noutline outline inline imenu ht ewoc epg rfc6068 epg-config pcase zoom
dimmer color init perfect-margin-autoloads minimap-autoloads
restclient-autoloads dashboard dashboard-widgets tramp-cache time-stamp
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap dashboard-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads helm-lsp-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-all-the-icons-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads lsp-jedi-autoloads
lsp-bridge-autoloads direnv-autoloads tidy-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads web-mode-autoloads sqlformat-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads yatemplate-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
yasnippet-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads rg-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads magit-delta-autoloads
libgit-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads dired-async
dired-aux swiper-helm-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
helm-swoop-autoloads helm-rg-autoloads helm-rg-occur-autoloads
helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode
hl-line dired dired-loaddefs exif helm-buffers all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads wfnames-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads emojify-autoloads
company-emoji-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
company-try-hard-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads company-statistics-autoloads
company-lsp-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads company-autoloads
poetry-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads pylint-autoloads
python-black-autoloads reformatter-autoloads python-docstring-autoloads
py-pyment-autoloads py-unify-autoloads py-docformatter-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads buftra-autoloads projectile project lisp-mnt grep
compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
projectile-autoloads dimmer-autoloads dired-open-autoloads
dired-collapse-autoloads dired-ranger-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
dirvish-autoloads transient-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads super-save-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads hydra lv
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads which-key
which-key-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads move-text-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads delsel display-line-numbers
ligature-autoloads pretty-mode-autoloads unicode-fonts-autoloads
ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads persistent-soft-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads pcache-autoloads eshell-git-prompt-autoloads
diminish wakatime-mode wakatime-mode-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package system-packages doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core comp
comp-cstr warnings icons comp-run comp-common shrink-path f s dash
nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon
nerd-icons-data-flicon nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon
nerd-icons-data-sucicon nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon
nerd-icons-data-powerline nerd-icons-data-octicon
nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon compat
doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads compat-autoloads seq-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads solaire-mode face-remap solaire-mode-autoloads
saveplace tramp-sh tramp rx trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring
parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs
savehist edmacro kmacro quickrun-autoloads ht-autoloads zoom-autoloads
olivetti-autoloads disp-table time autorevert filenotify
diminish-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-extra help-mode straight
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
dired-rainbow-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
flymake-diagnostic-at-point-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
outline-magic-autoloads popup-autoloads powerline-autoloads
py-autopep8-autoloads s-autoloads smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads
tsc-autoloads use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads
system-packages-autoloads info use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1091721 1118667) (symbols 48 49420 204) (strings 32 275121
97344)
 (string-bytes 1 7717232) (vectors 16 104705) (vector-slots 8 1601671
493577)
 (floats 8 2069 20762) (intervals 56 6226 4074) (buffers 984 27))