Subject: bug#69282: closed (Re: bug#69282: 30.0.50; warning for obsolete macro in version 30.0.50)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 19:09:02 +0000

Your bug report

#69282: 30.0.50; warning for obsolete macro in version 30.0.50

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
69282: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=69282
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#69282: 30.0.50; warning for obsolete macro in version 30.0.50
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 21:05:34 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:29:38 +0100
> From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
> 
> OK it’s in org-ql, and I have reported it there
> 
> ￼
> the ticket can be closed

Thanks, done.

Subject: 30.0.50; warning for obsolete macro in version 30.0.50
From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
To: "Niels Søndergaard via Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:10:11 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear maintainers

Starting emacs from a newbuild version from sources 30.0.50 gives this warning: 

Warning (bytecomp): ‘pcase--flip’ is an obsolete macro (as of 30.1); use ‘_’ instead. [2 times]

The pcase—flip is found in “emacs-lisp/pcase.el” and “emacs-lisp/map.el” .

This is not fatal, but annoying.

Kindly regards
Niels

BTW. the current version freezes (appr. 1 degree Kelvin)very frequently (and I have no ideas why)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.3.0, NS
appkit-2487.40 Version 14.3.1 (Build 23D60)) of 2024-02-18 built on
macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --enable-profiling --enable-gcc-warnings=warn-only
--disable-silent-rules --with-dbus --with-native-compilation --with-ns
--with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-json --with-jpeg
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  org-roam-ui-mode: t
  org-roam-timestamps-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-activity-watch-mode: t
  activity-watch-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/ivy-hydra/ivy-hydra hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/ivy/ivy-hydra
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/abbrev hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/abbrev
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/compat/compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cursor-sensor all-the-icons-ivy-rich
ivy-rich tex-mode org-eldoc lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar
lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3
lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh
lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml
lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-nginx lsp-mint lsp-marksman lsp-markdown
lsp-lua lsp-latex lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-gleam lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi gud bui
bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils
lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe
dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm markdown-mode
inline highlight-parentheses image-file image-converter
org-fancy-priorities toc-org org-superstar rainbow-delimiters
company-abbrev company-yasnippet emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode flycheck org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies websocket bindat
simple-httpd ob-ruby ob-python python treesit ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-sh
shell writegood-mode org-web-tools esxml-query org-web-tools-autoloads
esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-agenda-views org-roam-ui-autoloads
websocket-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-timestamps
org-roam-timestamps-autoloads org-roam-ql-autoloads
org-roam-bibtex-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-migrate
org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node
org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section compat-27
compat-26 org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads envrc-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads agenix-autoloads doct doct-autoloads
org-inline-clocking-buttons org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal
org-crypt cal-iso org-superstar-autoloads org-bars org-bars-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith
calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-lint
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-attach org-tempo tempo org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util range mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org-archive 2048-game-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path
doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads
time dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads diminish
diminish-autoloads citar-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads corfu-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads consult-autoloads orderless
orderless-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads
color-theme-approximate-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads xwidgete-autoloads
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css web-completion-data
company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company company-autoloads hl-block-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex
smex-autoloads delight delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
dired-rainbow dired-rainbow-autoloads dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter
dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht helm-org helm-utils
helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts org-habit org-agenda
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec helm-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads popup-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot external-completion jsonrpc
xref flymake project diff imenu lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line
display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list cus-edit
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads
spinner-autoloads let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads ssh-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads use-package-hydra
use-package-hydra-autoloads major-mode-hydra pretty-hydra
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads sfsymbols-modeline sf
fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads emacs-emojify-autoloads
elisp-autofmt loadhist general midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads
insert-char-preview-autoloads file-info browse-at-remote vc-git
diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc shortdoc s file-info-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads autoinsert
dropdown-list yasnippet-snippets yasnippet yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme
modus-themes modus-themes-autoloads svg-icon svg dom pcase
general-autoloads org-loaddefs ctrlf-autoloads ido ivy-hydra hydra
advice lv ivy-hydra-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color
ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads so-long bookmark+-autoloads no-littering
compat compat-macs no-littering-autoloads list-environment derived
exec-path-from-shell exec-path-from-shell-autoloads savehist
setup-optimizations gcmh gcmh-autoloads disp-table xterm-color dashboard
dashboard-widgets recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap thingatpt
dashboard-autoloads page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads
free-keys activity-watch-mode request mailheader autorevert filenotify
mail-utils ert pp ewoc debug backtrace find-func
activity-watch-mode-autoloads finder-inf request-autoloads symon battery
dbus xml template xt-mouse cus-load eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util
files-x dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads use-package-tags
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-diminish dash package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars
key-chord-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-builtin-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp-run
comp comp-cstr comp-common warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen
generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads
ctable-autoloads peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads a-autoloads
ov-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads git-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight edmacro kmacro
byte-opt use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub use-package-autoloads info
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq cl-extra help-mode straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1191528 272770) (symbols 48 70922 21) (strings 32 309411 29574)
(string-bytes 1 17133062) (vectors 16 130999) (vector-slots 8 2372058 134422)
(floats 8 1961 13126) (intervals 56 10411 1143) (buffers 984 25))

Niels Søndergaard • civilingeniør
Address: Mariehøj 236, 2990 Nivå 
Mobile: +45 4052 2789 <tel:%20%20+45%204052%202789>
Website: algon.dk <https://algon.dk/>
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <about:blank#>
for at være fri er det ikke nok at kaste egne lænker, men at leve 
på en måde, der respektere og fremmer andres frihed.                                 
                                                                     — Nelson Mandela