Subject: offlate 0.6.1 crashes on TypeError (unexpected type float)

From: Marco Rimoldi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 21:39:22 +0100

Hello,

I configured offlate on my system and it crashed after I tried to load the guix project. It's a bug related to this: https://github.com/python/cpython/issues/82180
but apparently it doesn't affect every system. Mine seems to be a magnet for it! Maybe there's amn element of chance due to desktop sizes? Anyway, here it is.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/v72mly6cn82n80lnp05ldqsfn830bxak-offlate-0.6.1/lib/python3.10/site-packages/offlate/ui/manager.py", line 248, in open
    self.openProject(name)
  File "/gnu/store/v72mly6cn82n80lnp05ldqsfn830bxak-offlate-0.6.1/lib/python3.10/site-packages/offlate/ui/manager.py", line 259, in openProject
    self.editor.open(name)
  File "/gnu/store/v72mly6cn82n80lnp05ldqsfn830bxak-offlate-0.6.1/lib/python3.10/site-packages/offlate/ui/editor.py", line 554, in open
    tab = ProjectView(project,
  File "/gnu/store/v72mly6cn82n80lnp05ldqsfn830bxak-offlate-0.6.1/lib/python3.10/site-packages/offlate/ui/editor.py", line 92, in __init__
    self.initUI()
  File "/gnu/store/v72mly6cn82n80lnp05ldqsfn830bxak-offlate-0.6.1/lib/python3.10/site-packages/offlate/ui/editor.py", line 180, in initUI
    self.treeWidget.setColumnWidth(0, size.width()/2)
TypeError: setColumnWidth(self, column: int, width: int): argument 2 has unexpected type 'float'

---
Marco