Subject: bug#69258: archivebox: Failed to build

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 21:15:39 +0000

Hi Guix!

While reviewing https://issues.guix.gnu.org/68491 and working on minor
adjustments in:

* 2f1ed825af * gnu: python-simpervisor: Enable tests.
* 8cab6bac1c * gnu: python-simpervisor: Update to 1.0.0.
* 4da2f179d2 * gnu: python-devtools: Update to 0.12.2, fix build.
* ccbf143927 * gnu: python-watchdog: Simplify package.
* 18240ae446 * gnu: python-humanize: Update to 4.0.0.
* 4daeae8583 * gnu: python-trio-websocket: Simplify package.
* 1a2c374c2c * gnu: python-xyzservices: Simplify package.
* e355848578 * gnu: python-zeroconf: Simplify package.
* eeaad8c906 * gnu: python-crontab: Update to 3.0.0.
* 170efe6e68 * gnu: python-crontab: Enable tests.

I've found that archivebox is failed to build for a long time due to
issue with python-django-3.1.14.

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=archivebox%200.6.2%20spec:master

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
build of /gnu/store/mcdbyv6vgfxv7ppk1jkcpvrzq6pbfgrr-python-django-3.1.14.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/mc/dbyv6vgfxv7ppk1jkcpvrzq6pbfgrr-python-django-3.1.14.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/n2ja2mmvd2ly0q8qxc3wvcp0qd0xqbvq-archivebox-0.6.2.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It was added 2y ago by Pradana AUMARS <[email-masked]> and never
updated since that time.

Maybe someone would like to volunteer to fix it ;-).

Thanks,
Oleg