Subject: [PATCH rust-team v2 000/117] Fix dependencies.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 20:54:26 +0200

Hello,

I managed to build all the dependency packages I submitted in the
previous patch series revision. This patch series uses the patch series
in [bug#70606] as its base, that is where all the alphabetical sorting
is done now. In that series I had accidentally removed a package
definition, which the first patch of this series adds back.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (117):
  fixup! gnu: Place rust-snapbox-macros-0.3 in alphabetical order.
  gnu: Add rust-aquamarine-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-pnet-sys-0.34.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-sdk-0.21.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-semantic-conventions-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-prost-types-0.11.
  gnu: Add rust-tonic-0.9.
  gnu: rust-aead-0.5: Upgrade to 0.5.2.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-jaeger-0.20.
  gnu: Add rust-prost-build-0.11.
  gnu: Add rust-grpcio-compiler-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-grpcio-sys-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-grpcio-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-tonic-build-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-proto-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-otlp-0.14.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-stdout-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-tracing-opentelemetry-0.22.
  gnu: Add rust-mas-tower-0.7.
  gnu: rust-bytes-1: Upgrade to 1.6.0.
  gnu: Add rust-mas-http-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-mas-keystore-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-ordered-multimap-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-mas-oidc-client-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-test-macros-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-konst-proc-macros-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-konst-kernel-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-konst-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-js-int-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-identifiers-validation-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-macros-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-assign-1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-common-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-js-option-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-html-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-events-0.27.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-appservice-api-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-federation-api-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-identity-service-api-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-push-gateway-api-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-yap-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-yap-0.11.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-server-util-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-curve25519-dalek-derive-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-macro-attr-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-subslice-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-signatures-0.14.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-client-api-0.17.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-client-0.12.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-state-res-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-test-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-common-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-pickle-derive-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-pickle-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-olm-sys-1.
  gnu: Add rust-olm-rs-2.
  gnu: Add rust-vodozemac-0.5.
  gnu: rust-serde-bytes-0.11: Upgrade to 0.11.14.
  gnu: Add rust-qrcode-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-qrcode-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-bitstring-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-cidr-0.2.
  gnu: rust-postgres-derive-0.4: Upgrade to 0.4.5.
  gnu: rust-postgres-protocol-0.6: Upgrade to 0.6.6.
  gnu: rust-postgres-types-0.2: Upgrade to 0.2.6.
  gnu: Add rust-ulid-1.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-crypto-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-store-encryption-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-base-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-macroific-attr-parse-1.
  gnu: Add rust-macroific-core-1.
  gnu: Add rust-macroific-macro-1.
  gnu: Add rust-macroific-1.
  gnu: Add rust-accessory-1.
  gnu: Add rust-delegate-display-2.
  gnu: Add rust-fancy-constructor-1.
  gnu: Add rust-indexed-db-futures-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-serde-wasm-bindgen-0.6.
  gnu: Add rust-gloo-utils-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-indexeddb-0.7.
  gnu: rust-sqlite3-parser-0.12: Remove duplicate dependency.
  gnu: Add rust-deadpool-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-deadpool-sqlite-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-sqlite-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-mime2ext-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-oneshot-uniffi-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-core-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-checksum-derive-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-meta-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-testing-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-weedle2-4.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-udl-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-bindgen-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-build-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-macros-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-uniffi-0.25.
  gnu: Add rust-async-cell-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-async-rx-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-matrix-sdk-ui-0.7.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-sourceview5-0.7.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-async-fs-2.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-gdk4-wayland-0.7.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-gdk4-x11-0.7.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-pipewire-0.7.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-ashpd-0.6.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-djb-hash-0.1.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-geo-uri-0.2.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-html2pango-0.6.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-html5gum-0.5.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-libshumate-0.4.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-oo7-0.2.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-qrcode-0.12.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-rqrr-0.6.
  WIP: gnu: Add rust-secular-1.
  WIP: gnu: Add fractal.

 gnu/packages/crates-crypto.scm |  129 +-
 gnu/packages/crates-gtk.scm    |  112 ++
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm     | 3020 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/crates-web.scm    |  280 ++-
 gnu/packages/rust-apps.scm     |   65 +
 5 files changed, 3526 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2c90e7aa2f078da27d517b2b77b61810f4513809
prerequisite-patch-id: cd71b7377bd70db92d29473f032b619956874a92
prerequisite-patch-id: d009cb761bd9afb01edad7446256b4be4d38d4d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8dfb9608a341d531d5980d338841b2b16cb17ed6
prerequisite-patch-id: fca6a67797441ffde49725c5adc1cab210fe76df
prerequisite-patch-id: ee2886f77f4286987e260b9c8062faba94a28dd5
prerequisite-patch-id: 76f775d8722ba3d580791375513a6a80648772f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a9f556a809ff30908fa6ea8666538429274793f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8aa6409ae3d342d8899be0d3c5fcacc599ce31b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fb37200241c8ad689ab7f2ff92eb6d40a8f1025
prerequisite-patch-id: a4dab76261ba18ab0cef2b2d98e5356398608955
prerequisite-patch-id: 460b099a1223fb1e6074632ddd61dffe5b9023da
prerequisite-patch-id: 095939d0a8a4812dc2e7e3ef63c52699cccf3cd8
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f10b04ca72f29f142b63f6d612179e65ffd2c88
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a0c24348779ff232cce2ee6e5ccf28b3621dfbe
prerequisite-patch-id: fe1f20396641e4967d16b1d0835c72f52770e8fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f59345c48236c7bb801976c538ca5437bae1aa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fea48abffc31386616e6d5f2cb5a158479e2ec0
prerequisite-patch-id: 11354bd1fdc76640783112e8c369f7186b8d30ac
prerequisite-patch-id: fcb4e290b4f3822c4895964a4011352d8be813c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 34a3928dac5edc64edf52e04ac88fcab7c6c6db3
prerequisite-patch-id: d5e88d0957d1cd6a9307678b176121f8e76d34e2
prerequisite-patch-id: da258e798de3b6cecd7594d5c229733b82102668
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f0b549249771f2ce793c68405cab15973fb7b42
prerequisite-patch-id: f73d4e83bd170c7f81438598751c3a77e7403063
prerequisite-patch-id: 739c2f6b54912138d193d0399aa33df2b5e631ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 631cf49d3bf1aa23775af492628319c550f516ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dc3a33d02075b265a8ae051dafe5412e999b3f0
prerequisite-patch-id: a37fa1afd02cda158b8c0cf5fa70bd49b3e6a483
prerequisite-patch-id: cbfeff1ebbb19a8ecd16588c3b811f74b8c3069e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7514bcd7b4f56a2de7f4f1b9c8c57deb5a6feb7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 794a60284f05f00b8eb0c9107e3ec1aea7756a13
prerequisite-patch-id: a5a06c9b5bbe7b509369de7400dfd470220f41d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 835059407a0849871438defab5953fafb4358ee6
prerequisite-patch-id: b18a90512bd18c47bf89231186e95a6a4f9e361f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d2a4a79d15f9c8a10391ae1952f846beefa3b3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ff9aacdb2d01b2c7ae25f5732792efef5374a3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 26e93d3982908e7bc073799e02bc5eed13452c1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 848291a22398afb9ead5a93bd317f67cc34cd9cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e43fa9ba2da77f3626df067cef4f6a96238c16b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0403ecd8e935dfc55f506480cfe8b12027198bcb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4bedb2d7052eba220071dda2a6c9b79f52ff1365
prerequisite-patch-id: e9a64f7b613fb6417da0e757017d80566d5a0bdd
prerequisite-patch-id: 81dbb47ac8b9c12f6e0f82e359698915d14f13f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 06fe2d0d7d6a7bbe47eb633c5b13cb97f8d32b34
prerequisite-patch-id: 78d962eb0d6ac5d53b0cc2dabc830f66e211dbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: 661d7c4631e790b3db2fc2b7a7d59d2dccc5b2fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 35b43c527b1a8294da3d144b53e3a9921fba2725
prerequisite-patch-id: b5020990a3a638d923b86be31fb42db7426e92dc
prerequisite-patch-id: c76c3e06ea5a19d44fd05a54a8d06a0cc27ab3a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9491ad4f3d5efab12d8b23285ad04dab809ca636
prerequisite-patch-id: 38c20dfa8e98adbf8fc1a7179c5671773d97d6ad
prerequisite-patch-id: aa4f0c870ddbd6f053447c30e17f3bb48afe5c56
prerequisite-patch-id: a475f5914cf5091af4073583880c9b74105bfe9a
prerequisite-patch-id: d13f40544b5cd662eb3f82a29075549ee482d257
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d72cd5db9cf402adf486e4d5d50ab3d20092f6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7de5ac497f662c1f95d294d0d43d0bfdd99674a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 53b1409d9195029ee18bbfebdabb875669af9af0
prerequisite-patch-id: 15afd0bc9a83a174b74a4a7fb4753694769fc12d
prerequisite-patch-id: 16c8b7888fcb7632b08d852283721243edf93c8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bc6d8177da10b12c06886a0c81fb3b1dd33578b
prerequisite-patch-id: e3200f75ff3a8860c345415ae5f5e9fbed0267c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 797d7cdf1c89fa1136cba882d593f6396dd447f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b67785bfc19464a17b49a6f68e1cdf42b5c4537
prerequisite-patch-id: 707ed40206af216a17eba8677b392795ef867601
prerequisite-patch-id: e24edfb9e8f3e1f800e407e06db013ec659a1057
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c8529bc7a3a69d6458f52de51fc170468711ffb
prerequisite-patch-id: a4b13f2ffb78a11f68022f96943266fc3f03674e
prerequisite-patch-id: b36ca86618725fb7de54909722bded1ac83c7a1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 43bfa5ede7d07097deb14fd7307c94cb55841ec4
prerequisite-patch-id: c1b7ecb3b49e3a6ca1dd6caa96d733bff2b5c40a
prerequisite-patch-id: ab8a1b186a80e47ad4221af15457c4def5403698
prerequisite-patch-id: b82e5bb771cb6eaa5f3a18699a5ec20439e20e5d
prerequisite-patch-id: d3ad744fdf32139b1ca5ded2b58092ec64393709
prerequisite-patch-id: 028ff2480c018154fd123e6dc8785cb15b36a63a
prerequisite-patch-id: e09cef3ae3a3a2b5f0829c90dd2e9ef5a326ee3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2158ae57a62465d9081ef87a3c02e226e0a33dff
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d2d52dcc645ba21f24ef3e109a33b822f53c6fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 5190fe7ff9bbfaceb71e304f478d8ec74a21ce53
prerequisite-patch-id: 47715f4e0dc2c8b313d0cb71a8e298a45de7fae4
prerequisite-patch-id: 23ada03e9575fac1251a6554ca0c29d3cb5f97e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 10ac7049eda06335f4128aa7e561e9d7299c21ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a98e886391f7bb8eb8a316d283187ca8a0285b7
prerequisite-patch-id: b796fc09e90754b9c716d7f9a788f664895682a0
prerequisite-patch-id: fc6d2121cf4adef41f27fb13e79a53c6b123f52c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0841f9f7e2b7c245cb55284a0bf73d31c5fcb8ec
prerequisite-patch-id: fdf778a1d72801627d8f5a460869199f2ce79c6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 843a882b7a9c80f5b338e444fd7f1b862c260368
prerequisite-patch-id: fa972ec23b3b6a01df259c5d2b2f097921ccf1d0
prerequisite-patch-id: ab234f56a9e7bb7b7b222a4a95af350e365f38a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 441329738bb48bd01ace73117a8d4a093c809440
prerequisite-patch-id: ed44a95e5989c45f332151d817a06fb0805351a7
prerequisite-patch-id: deb663e6a647838374941ae8f48c57a4b6a32bba
prerequisite-patch-id: 3383e3a08c293f40b50fcc010cd8e8bda1b989e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 57e9fa33771513041c3a6299b23ac05687b746f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f018d2ae955375941cbee4f14de51c58743413c
prerequisite-patch-id: c2b6aabb267b9856b84025c14423a5c614543007
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bf3a396ff4e39a5506c8a53a616b49405d453ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 59827f09b6bef901e4d6f09e7f9696ef88bc8e07
prerequisite-patch-id: 525362f46ab77730756e1a2937d69caaae5363c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 05ef6414c423c2ac2a1ea6e42e12aa202aa9111f
prerequisite-patch-id: 428bb8195d76aa712c8fa1adbac9c5d2535eaf47
-- 
2.41.0