Subject: [bug#69244] [PATCH] gnu: go-golang-org-x-net-html: Add missing input.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:08:10 +0000

Hi Troy,

I've started review process for all Golang related patches sent.

Did you check the go.mod for the commit of go-golang-org-x-net package?
It looks like it need 2 more modules

<https://cs.opensource.google/go/x/net/+/8e0e7d8d38f2b6d21d742845570dde2902d06a1d:go.mod>
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
module golang.org/x/net

go 1.17

require (
    golang.org/x/sys v0.4.0
    golang.org/x/term v0.4.0
    golang.org/x/text v0.6.0
)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Due to large amount of impact for any packages in golang-build, I would
place it in go-team branch (not existing yet).

May, please, double check if we need golang.org/x/sys and
golang.org/x/term and send v2 if so.

--
Oleg