Subject: [PATCH] gnu: go-github-com-shirou-gopsutil: Update to 3.24.1.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 22:42:00 +0000

Hi Troy,

The version 3.24.1 of gopsutil introduces new module name
github.com/shirou/gopsutil/v3 and requires some more inputs which are
not available in Guix.

https://github.com/shirou/gopsutil/blob/v3.24.1/go.mod
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
module github.com/shirou/gopsutil/v3

go 1.15

require (
	github.com/google/go-cmp v0.6.0
	github.com/lufia/plan9stats v0.0.0-20211012122336-39d0f177ccd0
	github.com/power-devops/perfstat v0.0.0-20210106213030-5aafc221ea8c
	github.com/shoenig/go-m1cpu v0.1.6
	github.com/stretchr/testify v1.8.4
	github.com/tklauser/go-sysconf v0.3.12
	github.com/yusufpapurcu/wmi v1.2.3
	golang.org/x/sys v0.16.0
)

retract v3.22.11
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Present:
+ golang.org/x/sys
+ github.com/stretchr/testify
+ github.com/google/go-cmp

Missing:
- github.com/yusufpapurcu/wmi
- github.com/tklauser/go-sysconf
- github.com/shoenig/go-m1cpu
- github.com/power-devops/perfstat
- github.com/lufia/plan9stats

I see the package is not in use by any others, but maybe it's planned for
the update you planned. Would like to pack missing inputs for the
v3.24.1 and rename it to go-github-com-shirou-gopsutil-v3?

Status: WAIT

--
Oleg