Subject: 23.1; invalid loop range in cookie1.el

From: Łukasz Stelmach <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:31:56 +0200

insert-zippyism doesn't provide any zyppyisms to choose from.

That is beacause the default yow.lines file provided with Emacs contains
only one a single quote. This makes the `i' variable (cookie1.el line
140) equal 1 which prevents the loop one line below from running even
once.  The line 141 in cookie should be

(while (>= (setq i (1- i)) 0)

In GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.3)
 of 2009-11-02 on excelsior, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10707000
configured using `configure  '--build=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs23:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/23.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/23.1/leim' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars' 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: pl_PL.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Recent input:
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <right> % 
<right> C-x C-e <down> <right> <end> <left> % % <right> 
) C-x C-e <backspace> i ) C-x C-e <left> <down> C-a 
M-f M-f C-a M-f C-f C-f C-f = <up> <up> <down> <end> 
<backspace> <backspace> <down> <down> <down> C-e C-x 
C-e <return> <return> M-x i n s e r t - z i <tab> <return> 
Y <tab> <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-g <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> l o o p SPC <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> i n 
v a l i d SPC l o o p SPC r a n g e SPC i n SPC <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-movement> <mouse-1> 
<down-mouse-2> <mouse-2> <help-echo> <return> <help-echo> 
M - x SPC i n s e r t - z u p p <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> i p p y i s m SPC <backspace> SPC d o e 
s n ' t SPC w o r k SPC i f <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> <left> <end> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <return> 
<return> T h e SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <left> <left> <right> <down> <left> <left> 
<right> <down> D <backspace> <backspace> <left> <home> 
<delete> <delete> <delete> <delete> <end> SPC f u n 
c t i o n SPC <help-echo> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> C-g <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-g <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
forward-list: Scan error: "Unbalanced parentheses", 1265, 1559
Entering debugger...
nil
Quit
nil
["Yow!  Legally-imposed CULTURE-reduction is CABBAGE-BRAINED!"]
nil
1
(("Yow!  Legally-imposed CULTURE-reduction is CABBAGE-BRAINED!"))
Quit [2 times]
Quit
-- 
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach