Subject: [bug#69196] [PATCH 00/10] Fix failed builds from evaluation #1123386.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 07:36:19 +0000

Hi Guix!

After I've pushed

https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64916

it introduced some package build regression as seen in

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/1123386?status=newly-failed

This patch series
fixes them.

Thanks,
Oleg

Sharlatan Hellseher (10):
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-chroma: Move to golang-xyz.
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-chroma: Update to 0.10.0.
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-chroma: Remove bundled files.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-alecthomas-chroma-v2.
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-assert: Depricate package.
  gnu: go-github-com-alecthomas-assert-v2: Update to 2.5.0.
  gnu: go-github-com-songmu-gitconfig: Move to golang-xyz.
  gnu: go-github-com-songmu-gitconfig: Fix build.
  gnu: ghq: Remove package labels.
  gnu: ghq: Fix build.

 gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm |  1 +
 gnu/packages/golang-check.scm             | 50 ++++---------
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm               | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/golang.scm                   | 55 ---------------
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm          | 52 +++++++-------
 5 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 119 deletions(-)

base-commit: 91d80460296e2d5a01704d0f34fb966a45a165ae
-- 
2.41.0