Subject: Re: [bug#69131] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: podman: Update to 4.9.3.

From: Tomas Volf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 22:16:47 +0100

Hi,

thanks for the review :)

Skyler Ferris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Tomas,
>
> Thanks for submitting this patch! I am adding some review notes to this 
> issue in hopes of making the process more efficient for the committer. I 
> noticed that `guix style` applies some minor changes to the definition 
> of passt which should ideally be followed, but I don't expect that this 
> would hold up the commit (and I'm not sure if it would be appropriate or 
> intrusive to add a new patch to this thread with the style changes 
> applied). Everything else looks good! I will add a couple more messages 
> to this thread which contain full notes of items I reviewed, for 
> transparency and clarity. Please let me know if there is anything I 
> could do to improve my review process!

Only thing I would maybe mention is that as far as I can tell, I did not
receive any emails regarding your comments.  I am not sure if that is
just how debbugs works, but if I did not open the bug for unrelated
reasons, I would have never noticed you commented.

Have a nice day,
Tomas Volf