Subject: guix pull bug

From: Ryan Barber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 08:26:42 -0800

guix pull requested I send over this bug report. fresh debian bookworm
install as a vm in google cloud. guix installed via apt. vm has minimal
specs - 1gb ram, single core, which might be the issue.

-Ryan

rfb@home-shell:~$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 0c3ae6d (9 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 0c3ae6d
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
building
/gnu/store/35nlr0rsqyqaajaw2ikkf2k8h1izrckk-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/5cb67fjrfzsnl8np6xgg2g62zx36h45h-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"0c3ae6dc84fa7d12020983a42802346638be66bc"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

rfb@home-shell:~$ uname -a
Linux home-shell.c.home-381917.internal 6.1.0-18-cloud-amd64 #1 SMP
PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.76-1 (2024-02-01) x86_64 GNU/Linux