Subject: [bug#69109] [PATCH] gnu: tmux: Update to 3.4.

From: Skyler Ferris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 02:10:53 +0000

Hi Ashish,

I'm adding some review notes to this issue. To avoid any confusion, I 
want to be clear that I am not a committer, but I hope that these notes 
will help a committer process this patch more quickly.

There is no cryptographic signature hosted on GitHub. My computer 
downloaded a file from the specified location with the same hash as 
specified in the patch.

I applied the patch to commit ac470c516e19f194228edf9e348bdbc7fc10f97a 
and it applied cleanly.

I built the new version of tmux for an x86_64 machine and successfully 
ran it from the store (my machine is technically a Xen guest, running on 
x86_64 hardware).

I also built it with `--rounds=2` and no differences were reported.

The output of `guix refresh --list-dependent tmux` indicated that there 
are 2 dependency leaves: `zsh-autosuggestions` and `python-daemux`. The 
former built successfully. The latter triggered a build of 
`python-libtmux` which built successfully. The build of `python-daemux` 
failed, but this seems unrelated. I am seeing the same error that is 
shown in the most recent x86_64 build: 
http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2678780/log

Regards,
Skyler