Subject: [bug#69101] [PATCH] sane-backends updated to v1.2.1

From: John Fremlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:30:15 -0500

Change-Id: I16e3474616ee427f657c13150662f3e1a6e1bd24
---
 gnu/packages/scanner.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/scanner.scm b/gnu/packages/scanner.scm
index 0128956688..e26c8a5429 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/scanner.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/scanner.scm
@@ -106,7 +106,7 @@ (define-public sane-airscan
 (define-public sane-backends-minimal
   (package
     (name "sane-backends-minimal")
-    (version "1.0.32")
+    (version "1.2.1")
     (source (origin
              (method git-fetch)
              (uri (git-reference
@@ -114,7 +114,7 @@ (define-public sane-backends-minimal
                    (commit version)))
              (file-name (git-file-name name version))
              (sha256
-              (base32 "13jlqdp7n7z2n78v6idl3ri5idk7ddk9j8wrmh73lba8l9y8xnsi"))
+              (base32 "1dyipgfn8b8g38iqipy9y1p32p8xyf5sllh4dzhpx54schc4j3hm"))
              (modules '((guix build utils)))
              (snippet
               ;; Generated HTML files and udev rules normally embed a

base-commit: c4372f7ebfac17236299346fe60c6ca125336b1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c997abf1e15ddaf62b4b074e247957823ba5d45
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f6c1aeec7aa09d03e21949bd478ee816d850f14
prerequisite-patch-id: 4280484b11b14c29269372756ce6d8f43289dc16
prerequisite-patch-id: 59fb25caaa684f57ba4c8e0a3613bb3ed2f3cde7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c8ba5359e5e3a714ecc41b5f44fb39d9b4d5ff6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b2be3a9a73b40376c808c52273605ac4bff3edf
prerequisite-patch-id: 9dbc5dc276667162b3cd9aafbf25e3111899eccc
prerequisite-patch-id: dc7dec71459d42aac0148f49a834e4e973d0057b
prerequisite-patch-id: aa22e98f55d4afcc0f8eedb2fbf4c848c470e510
prerequisite-patch-id: fbc15a910c2e2b2cf99624c4c53e007285d421ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 1128b2246fb29733ca76f069b5ff95666075db47
prerequisite-patch-id: 32aa9eb7c0ecfec532e278c665ee86643ac458f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d96a404c183ca6f106155956e1cfaf92eb9062c
prerequisite-patch-id: 52a70286152ecc086b8c53425fc256e31d93b8a0
prerequisite-patch-id: ea02b9d1b8e4b5280a2ee517ed091bb4ac099872
prerequisite-patch-id: cd345c5c4eb510169cc9937f2acd27888db684d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b0f844c5604eb6ca5996e478b6db7e8ffd5f013
prerequisite-patch-id: 9513c69111d9d94fc00a6f6778d2bd5aa9752554
prerequisite-patch-id: 750d03543269313f17ae9752c2fd23ec84eb1c36
prerequisite-patch-id: 080ab7ca17028661ae393f49f3bec9a2548af0b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 6af87482394ece33bae0ee9df822a3e4e4a02a0c
prerequisite-patch-id: c01b376bcc71cc0bd22df83014d8552781774fe4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f17a2b6a889d9e7fc26b3e0efa265542a9546aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 81bcc9e07f6758771179957e70021eee090c4a91
prerequisite-patch-id: fbed28252737fe448674507dbe11843ddc34adf4
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c2cedbfe08b2ece49192ea0565d2ef5d6dcf30f
prerequisite-patch-id: 081582270dc60a08acfbc65e29fd84c85b38bf23
prerequisite-patch-id: 91d3526944590f5588399773265230d29b616b0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 55affbc0ffddcd67cfff498660be208706f0221e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3685b6462f800802552b0d861270bddc828b2801
-- 
2.41.0