Subject: Re: bug#69069: 14.0.2; table alignment by align-current gives wrong result

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:13:52 +0100

Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Should I remove these customizations for testing the next ELPA
>> release?
>
> That depends on your objective. Those additions won't break with the
> next ELPA release. In that sense, you don't have to remove them. On
> the other hand, if you want to know whether it works or not without
> the addition to `align-tex-modes', you should remove them.

Given that Uwe uses the ELPA-devel archive, I'm pretty confident he'll
try the latter and report back.  If it works, I'll do a regular ELPA
release afterwards.

I'll do merges without version bump more frequently in the future so
that capable volunteers like Uwe give the devel package some love before
shipping a regular release to the masses.  That's my takeaway from the
bumpy 14.0.0 release process. :-)

Bye,
Tassilo