Subject: [Matto Fransen] Propose to add rcirc-sqlite to ELPA

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:19:45 -0800

Package: elpa

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: Matto Fransen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Propose to add rcirc-sqlite to ELPA
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 17:05:09 +0100

Hi,

I would like to propose to add the package `rcirc-sqlite' to ELPA.

rcirc is a default, simple IRC client in Emacs. rcirc can be
enabled to log to files.

rcirc-sqlite diverts the rcirc logs to a SQLite database and offers
some functionality to query this database.

Please see: https://codeberg.org/mattof/rcirc-sqlite/

-- 
Best regards,

Matto

-------------------- End of forwarded message --------------------