Subject: bug#68970: [PATCH] In Info-url-alist, add .html extension to %e format-sequence

From: Mekeor Melire <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 13:16:21 +0000

2024-02-10 09:46 [email-masked]:

> > From: Mekeor Melire <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 22:00:47 +0000
> >
> > Note that in the mean time, the fill-column has been changed for the
> > Emacs repository via directory-local variables. For this patch, I
> > did not use the "new" fill-column value so that the changes to the
> > docstring can be seen well in the diff. Please let me know if you'd
> > like the docstrings to be refilled according to the new fill-column.
>
> From where I stand, the fill-column for commit log messages is just a
> guideline, not a hard requirement.  It is more important to have the
> doc strings filled so they are easily readable.  The hard requirements
> are spelled out in CONTRIBUTE.

Sorry, I was referring to emacs-lisp-docstring-fill-column which Stefan
Kangas increased from 65 to 72 on 2nd February 2024. Should I refill the
docstring of Info-url-alist to match the new value?

> Two spaces between sentences, please.

Sorry, I will fix it.

> Should we add here tests for the Top node?

Yes, that's a good idea. I will do so.