Subject: bug#68966: support to fix output from diff command

From: Sumit Kakkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 12:21:56 +0400

Hi Team,

I am trying to see the difference in 2 files. These 2 files have the same
o/p however the sequence is different. Once i am executing diff, it is
giving me o/p though same o/p available in both files as below.

[cbdivnbl@scp-2-scripting(auhenm1) ~]$ diff test1.log test2.log
6,7d5
< AAN2037_FN_BB2       1                    AAN2037_N78_S2C1     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED
< AAN2037_FN_BB2       1                    AAN2037_N78_S2C2     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED
10c8,10
< AAN3278_N_BB2        1                    AAN3278_N41_S2C1     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED
---
> AAN3278_N_BB2        1                    AAN3278_N41_S2C1     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED
> AAN2037_FN_BB2       1                    AAN2037_N78_S2C1     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED
> AAN2037_FN_BB2       1                    AAN2037_N78_S2C2     UNLOCKED
           DISABLED

I am attaching both files so have a look and confirm if this is a bug and
how to fix this.

-- 

Warm Regards,

Sumit Kakkar