Subject: [bug#68937] [PATCH gnome-team v2 1/2] gnu: brltty: Fix python package install.

From: Dariqq <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:49:06 +0000

The python package is not being installed properly due to install directory not
being in PYTHONPATH.

* gnu/packages/accessibility.scm (brltty)[phases]: Add set-pythonpath-phase.
[modules, imported-modules]: Add (guix build python-build-system).

Change-Id: Ia9a24f872d82c3e582413eb1d9fc4df3e0979916
---
 gnu/packages/accessibility.scm | 10 +++++++++-
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/accessibility.scm b/gnu/packages/accessibility.scm
index 0b5fb79f13..1b5fd6db50 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/accessibility.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/accessibility.scm
@@ -129,6 +129,11 @@ (define-public brltty
          "PYTHON_ROOT=/"
          (string-append "TCL_DIR=" #$output "/lib")
          "INSTALL_WRITABLE_DIRECTORY=no-thanks")
+      #:imported-modules `((guix build python-build-system)
+                           ,@%glib-or-gtk-build-system-modules)
+      #:modules '((guix build utils)
+                  (guix build glib-or-gtk-build-system)
+                  ((guix build python-build-system) #:prefix python:))
       #:phases
       #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
           (add-after 'unpack 'fix-errors
@@ -142,7 +147,10 @@ (define-public brltty
                  (string-append "extra_link_args = ['-Wl,-rpath="
                                 #$output
                                 "/lib'], "
-                                "extra_compile_args = "))))))))
+                                "extra_compile_args = ")))))
+          (add-before 'install 'set-pythonpath
+            (assoc-ref python:%standard-phases
+                       'add-install-to-pythonpath)))))
     (native-inputs
      (list clisp
            python-cython

base-commit: 179bb57d2532ee6b81791e078b0f782cbf88cb84
prerequisite-patch-id: ed5b340ccf58f8a244cea1fc6d0fa7891f050b4c
prerequisite-patch-id: 859661d3e3d8d2b38c7e1fd6d41fcb0802c9f42b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bcb58cc3a4abfe8de03df072a986aae02f4d58a
prerequisite-patch-id: ca3f642db204ee5838be2c4acd958108cbc8bbbf
prerequisite-patch-id: b5df087d8f36682eb09016308e2e4e863e21ce55
prerequisite-patch-id: c033f1ca513f016a03dd70798daf5ae22a571f4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 763f94b2928b4302bb5f8e36c57f9fe722f8b0a1
prerequisite-patch-id: bbd92c2436655af056b42b1fd38a70c6c5988a7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f6a039602c12c3f2706a963acde36ce8d67e774
prerequisite-patch-id: 408580318952d964cc58b19b4dedc591316d8835
prerequisite-patch-id: 07eaa1e035c3d135190e9283ee013c924416bcc1
prerequisite-patch-id: dbeea7d72b1e2f3f5301e393809d94543691e34e
prerequisite-patch-id: c5c0c4545533436ae13b26e87862711c33d19549
prerequisite-patch-id: c028c70785dc05428c7fc870cb57c993e6cdc03d
prerequisite-patch-id: 76cb4a841f9944d879636f2390f337ed5d99b516
prerequisite-patch-id: f320c83fc9d787f287362957f2a3354b430157e1
prerequisite-patch-id: c270f9b14d870d93efa59b19aee864ccc887e4f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 0aa87afd2d3db26f941e8ff36540a80100b714cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 6acbaf276141137e23c49b104d56728aaa87a71c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f2a9ccd05fcac9f92ba1c36a06449c51fd11e3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 8dc0b2f09fe3c1b53125517ff04ea840d7cf660e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e8e624c67d1578eaf9bfe8bbae8cedc572f27d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 05243159aa075c9a858b5b62caf57f2100d3dc9a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d8b263a4c1cd80f2e3d7cb1ef99b87356f36237
prerequisite-patch-id: 55af5927f788cbe583c0af4235627525f6b319b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 9646541100c6f84794660d4c0ccb6f128a13d6a6
prerequisite-patch-id: d238e6781ad9fe767a604395b86068f2e18c72cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 284e40d25e1d3cc23f960a8189057c919116418b
prerequisite-patch-id: 26be4da59279cabe6de17a8e848b71cf26c68ade
prerequisite-patch-id: 433eed3e1c28d4d735d2deea17748d929dd62e27
prerequisite-patch-id: 28624359f87053e7bfcc0c4205f6c5f72a72ed7c
prerequisite-patch-id: ec17c22b89368b65d8282372083a21576cbcc5a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d20a7a2c86bde64038d3e887ffe8668d2b50233
prerequisite-patch-id: 388709973c645542e3e3919b655c4582e4efba83
prerequisite-patch-id: 939c99edaaebbcf04c00d099004421e548082316
prerequisite-patch-id: c27258fdbc2dce067cbcadc0cbb79255131e7b13
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b7d0a8a3e698b5dac1e6e83448876cf7ed828a
prerequisite-patch-id: 904c70b8c150f8046b0779e1a109c89b58b1a6f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b1376cfe285b3ddabb88fab0ed8372effd33561
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fd04a0630ed00a31531385cb6b4ee457ff29713
prerequisite-patch-id: 3149ef71903b81ee78ed180cea370852705a3cac
prerequisite-patch-id: a00ae3ccb3cf2ebdbbf16c749821cf3a047e3502
prerequisite-patch-id: c6e6bfe44465fbf1477a8d379f821926037c2b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: ee43b1b9627833bd220c2a5987b1d4ca6ceeaf1c
prerequisite-patch-id: b48031f5489b0678ac7b63458cc35385834655b4
prerequisite-patch-id: b78725cb6a55b8bad6fed6543afcc0f4ea2258e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 79d3b26df21d98db049bcfe5c490bb59d3ecfc18
prerequisite-patch-id: 1df991c5a2d7179fc7e32f9f316f2f8f68559fcc
prerequisite-patch-id: c1db6d094e4db8b7f80435aafca9bdf032031020
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b086d1de09ffeeb2a19a18844870ab805bf0976
prerequisite-patch-id: bbe28b9c1c3bf81fc04a3afb7efa6b2c6225b526
prerequisite-patch-id: 1603794e087f2029e35146de926dc545270158c1
prerequisite-patch-id: b6e60ee23df6965a348155fac60f3100ef8eec92
prerequisite-patch-id: 60bf1bd4dcd8eca7c6c863cb136684131fd98ec4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ed015644031851359e8a21e25d7bf2d8df7ca4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 03e000c4f5960bf3ad3cedd7c1acb92debf360d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 40e17fe5582293c012b082ee3415eb554087ad1c
prerequisite-patch-id: f7f572c592479418ae8725fb465ae9de1c522032
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bc90c257476e081cd78a9918df2b3325dd9c099
prerequisite-patch-id: 71239bee5842feb26bf4911abfcf72096c4de820
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fb9c71637325013458fb9e0fb3944c1ce688ff6
prerequisite-patch-id: e29601bd8f03343528d11683abb001e139cd2940
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b87b66790fff9b56425a49b1560745268cfcdce
prerequisite-patch-id: d23613885262c5247ae2a9a86208eb8c517a3785
prerequisite-patch-id: fab6a79c81c74bba10e49c6dfe474a646b90f53d
prerequisite-patch-id: ec2f003ad677abac8d29e9e7c027e3ed386dbc72
prerequisite-patch-id: c71398fedc2c57e1ee3c3fe11943a9b585d736e1
prerequisite-patch-id: eda020c860c2ad00e2ad23b4e6e6cf59be3f9771
prerequisite-patch-id: fab9bf6cfd010734c8a924b411aae7dab36416f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 35c0e1551e7485613e59c8ee341330d7184c8138
prerequisite-patch-id: f737376d7a6299f0ef208bdb37c4514c5fc78be5
prerequisite-patch-id: 00a2f322e48985c29fce92c46e6d52bff64ecc5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 505b1f4e6d45a309f490364b2b26e9814557e9f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e8095ac718fa24d4b30665541bc43b0176f0826
prerequisite-patch-id: 2050870d2a02bd88db3132ebc57c066e1e66479b
prerequisite-patch-id: d188d3be751a6424f043918aac8a6553ebdbddb0
prerequisite-patch-id: 927fadc84f66bad4b77399481234092774acd921
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bccb1df0e95ead678d1751b2890011f5b2c0b1f
prerequisite-patch-id: d373ac5204fd6cdde481dc1749111d41ef82d9fc
prerequisite-patch-id: ada5692119b44b09e922f22286b17d4ad42a3996
prerequisite-patch-id: bc62119939cc96b12beba7b3c63cf28e8c42d9d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8acbe531cdfd6642aea0b48232c0cf0bc03bfd45
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e29e6eed6fd59a2348ecf5ff883d55557436ec2
prerequisite-patch-id: 1440bca20766bd62a5adf5c2d517c9672285f408
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f2e93eb35c1a5c118aa8e39a92413b5e05f23f5
prerequisite-patch-id: d05b4672ef9fa196833615de462873a3fb8d6fa0
prerequisite-patch-id: c0deb49456b7cd7652710eb873be14b07720a4ea
prerequisite-patch-id: dfca7d9abc3417513768cc76f3ed499dc255ae93
prerequisite-patch-id: f60aa856b175de0bf39b57dcf09fe14dd930216e
prerequisite-patch-id: d2f01c3cbbb0a5cee3a030d2ff9065769e521c88
prerequisite-patch-id: 30c68b89f5d2c6125eb067d7afbfe270f65901d1
prerequisite-patch-id: c62b68675eca65ffc5a468d51f722fa849609111
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b255e4703ee13191f76d3c88fee4e332b34e717
prerequisite-patch-id: 200a55f018acd42885dcb3cd10ec7b17524d8dd4
prerequisite-patch-id: 740030188becfa44082d7db8ad80d22fd4b9812b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0784f6de04db7259fd57625821b58bb06c073595
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d7fc714725316b9e419529e3dcc4dbff3e2440a
prerequisite-patch-id: 77d9e4820ae465e7b55baf865bca876f3dd6e7e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3931d81d2155eb6c9bc99ea2d6d31a88377eda1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 226444cea9d3b0974377ad049735cd82b44be03a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a7bf978a65eaae43a37fb40be6b4882652afb60
prerequisite-patch-id: efd150ce5309a68704db0bf22f477e93f231c0a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e54a72abd9d3b8ba43db1579ba3d03ad9f09235
prerequisite-patch-id: b37777e77370089c61c3e0cf1e77726fda827839
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d3d08c2f7a78de0a37aa439eee13eb4b8617e64
prerequisite-patch-id: d9f3cae36515204c9ed3b95108e510c0f65191b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bc4d0d28f6888944494494aeeac006b9b6c4069
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c122ec94fb2c0f9a2b416880f95e38a86119ce3
prerequisite-patch-id: 5648fb1ad60f3b49ed5e7942942b6780eb088c15
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cb3f92d09106b3f6136a18103a32e1801eeba41
prerequisite-patch-id: e69edd73b93d50e3c4ce78ac07af21b8743df518
prerequisite-patch-id: 83c27d6e791400fbf76220dc02a883d798ab72b0
prerequisite-patch-id: b2c8766578b5aeb5d9b1ba1722db93e8040e6a7a
prerequisite-patch-id: d88a09d78da3fff7de925022f57b037dbdb7b114
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f72a047ed04a1a063b08904e6523212ce639bf2
prerequisite-patch-id: a6bbbc23395653f93da46ceebc2b065599978218
prerequisite-patch-id: ca443a72e9397405d895f633da92b048369ed8d2
prerequisite-patch-id: c779825b86ad4f937269a8995a1fcb162b7643b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 204d1437ea800649c0b9ec8752293b648a1b76db
prerequisite-patch-id: e33d06cf9a54ec855a012ac1ecacfa96d4526234
prerequisite-patch-id: f7e817ec782e3fd72080a13e88b478856ce43061
prerequisite-patch-id: b2b43537a94135c4b391dea3d94afd430fbadab2
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e9418d9e01446f9af09ea648c98cddf176f6585
prerequisite-patch-id: 7951588c0febbb8fde6760ffeedcb1699622494e
prerequisite-patch-id: 035166078defa4f877b741c8450eb458120d1f02
prerequisite-patch-id: 736cbb1f5793f0d9820ad6dfc234e245acbae4f1
prerequisite-patch-id: 373912cd7d9fd211a47fd7ca21b198a6c9dd6f61
prerequisite-patch-id: a33a49e27d7ae6920cac2bb7c62574ffa0438260
prerequisite-patch-id: 16c0225d5b4a8f29e4b4082bf093a608d7e8feca
prerequisite-patch-id: d4db0cb458008d74283c90b56f2b9c8356c94b1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6252e5bb9e4601eac423d8e8d87b053a08e006b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 492c18d57b1212cb233e904821a04048d76c41db
prerequisite-patch-id: a01a3b8f80597d326b9472c865c44043cee660a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 215ff75fb7c19ed6575de5070c969e1e0e0ae4a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 8adbbf85f71cb0d57a1bdc500e817c5746a45ff2
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b67c4f4e2814bc99973ff186a8cc3548c86414c
prerequisite-patch-id: a304bad343795437fa7d15e2c05d00a5309c56b4
prerequisite-patch-id: fbf1b94f4567a1ad31f0b397d4bb9b2f1b10b832
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ec0b7cf85df5680263bdaa073987423b9dc4fbc
prerequisite-patch-id: 06b9398e83abac37cea6d33db943c78e216031cd
prerequisite-patch-id: d0a56199114201edef98ceb7756a61c70777f2c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e45ce1e84ba8c5ed0b7ef4a4e4f832b891bcf30
prerequisite-patch-id: b2fb314e72aa043cea19104ce8ccce4bf9eebed2
prerequisite-patch-id: 808dc065cf7c263ac4647f6dd2175b598661fd93
prerequisite-patch-id: 097f4656b855bdab82203aeebd46e55751ff029f
prerequisite-patch-id: 65c2f49eeae0e05d201bfeb5dff5d1ab78de863f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9960cdf6b425a8c91fc140d5bf6e5f8832f9df51
prerequisite-patch-id: 95a220c8e07d6264306a63a615739710968585c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 3de44279e1880b71bce0685d72d28d43334a2884
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d1a45af0d4d7f62972fb8e55b250c820314d8a2
prerequisite-patch-id: c86837319c9b4a863bb76c1cda3ad400f11f9c7f
prerequisite-patch-id: fdcf33da7b5aa853025b83b56cae2cad32c40d20
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b34aba7833316d5b68c66c3523fa9e36fcd21ea
prerequisite-patch-id: ea4f5585810504e1d9048d18be0279cdf915f7f7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2423d15d8a338cb27b2a09d1343c97efe157273e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ae0e5fe0509966acb8535d24445e2778ce3bf51
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c994d78a267679e41c64aca5e2a8eed9903c36a
prerequisite-patch-id: f687a06414371dc1a5c13f62121085935f6420c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 37e6c6b7f27c55f93e63c25ae0c93aba6349974a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d6f1a77e5cb31bdf1f9c4e491413c95c52cff3f
prerequisite-patch-id: dccc6c9860b8e2a024ab2ec2833f8385b7c8e75c
prerequisite-patch-id: e5cb122207ec3784a270158758d0f5597b87e162
prerequisite-patch-id: 60b3204e84dc6d0f39ce2d994053c83e6333c80b
prerequisite-patch-id: be468df07dd87b750ebd01ea72c8294dd93dce32
prerequisite-patch-id: 14d90fb9fb9a284cf216ec7b25f163c2323f5b10
prerequisite-patch-id: 3beb347bc9ee5c0d42a3fef154dc242b6ae8de52
prerequisite-patch-id: fc6d9920ccd676a132d8bc39a0343c40fcf5b4b4
prerequisite-patch-id: f772aa06c02d662e27dde01064c2aeb91f30de75
prerequisite-patch-id: cf70a422a2843416b013992cd3f10a079b0be77c
prerequisite-patch-id: afd88f26d08ad2739660920664e02ffb171fa23f
prerequisite-patch-id: a924258d5498386e29de73f7d914832dd3b9bc23
prerequisite-patch-id: 4da74e0a5f56a15a74003a298f39c7dc04684f46
prerequisite-patch-id: a24d17a4a1dbba014cba292a68ab04c179009788
prerequisite-patch-id: 623ac7167cda03b2b2024150c970f66fd9cfacf8
prerequisite-patch-id: 66096dcde9e0a2bcab91251fb5bcb929f55fc2f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0834ca6f4e7f1ed91b5dcb679096a953a6e36273
prerequisite-patch-id: 919b22dd08bdb76c3ebd08a347e1a45cdb0f3abc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e81d066702a31f52b66cc61380e53328d051f05
prerequisite-patch-id: e24837c1d884ee3b844af167893b3af3ffae3271
prerequisite-patch-id: e17b70638d5785f41830a1931661b3c699919b14
prerequisite-patch-id: c9a7564bb18692bb75edd1c82c606097b7369175
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bdd1b43288d0a1aadb645239a641081d65a9aab
prerequisite-patch-id: 91b98dc2926849839648897364e1e8a73b497a8c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5abdad162e54bbbcf4dbabf4b65e37a466b9bec8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ea932394de80964cfbd00f9a42ee895c283b579
prerequisite-patch-id: c89fc93b94e3d016abf0079eb968cfdac165bb71
prerequisite-patch-id: 26bf919c41ed99db72c5f9dde6951965954d06dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 56932a70ebc21708a29e3ba612959e97d2fcec6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 696dd5a1eef3390b2fc9260759f4e823095b7cc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8acb223b366ce1052b5909a1cc84dbd92f845170
prerequisite-patch-id: 11bb1434480075c56070bdfe81a7ea586f083809
prerequisite-patch-id: 935e5543aed5b3dedab2f2e4bcd746cbe44c1979
prerequisite-patch-id: cdf58ef96f242ac9b7fb3ec41228e2677c8d3dc1
prerequisite-patch-id: 694adf20ebe3801425de5981d9c6e0ff1f7ddf65
prerequisite-patch-id: 47ccfc204c0a1e8ce90dfdda647427f58898e8cc
prerequisite-patch-id: b3c112ce9f1a944c4027f238fec5dd53bdc6c78f
prerequisite-patch-id: a87737bcc17ddd55ff943762d78daa80c04fb47b
prerequisite-patch-id: 428205594c7452cf27b2d0ad2692a8ab9ebfe8e9
prerequisite-patch-id: e49ffb9c397ea15f15f46c85481cad94a6b82c84
prerequisite-patch-id: ec8cc1fb98508a144edd8793fa080f09a8ca8ecc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4603ca2da4df56f3b096c60f7ec7a3929b490613
prerequisite-patch-id: b795e7a308e01afb89cf4b45f6f78247049c425d
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b0b3147d53b78ccfd9dfacf85f5cec1a30b064
prerequisite-patch-id: 146ffdb644adf0c1aee974ef320bf15f7a34bfeb
prerequisite-patch-id: 87b25c84afef2b12e64c143d047f90488d179051
prerequisite-patch-id: 95f513553ad6f3c7ea379a38b29b6627b0526791
prerequisite-patch-id: fbd7f0b666bcd262b8ab78bacc02896b7880cd2e
prerequisite-patch-id: 687644a82d08839afb5311a4b0bc0adbff72c3a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 586021c6e6d3d88cb2b104f6276a0e1411418ad4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bd2f5cd654acff9097d4db6343c31add1aba444
prerequisite-patch-id: e8b6782eaa5783cfc6ed74633ca8bfca5fd22715
prerequisite-patch-id: c1f9d5a5847172317f127ef2cf060b2c7776642a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a003082f34cf4c6caa25831c4ad54662c4b3742
prerequisite-patch-id: 55f7564592f742af4647acf7e9dc130d1053998e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8612d6272b770be2a70a6cb13204e1e956f23994
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bda02a6348b07be551e2436e85ee98a9fd07ac5
prerequisite-patch-id: b53f65d35b432e862c039a73a3f8cc45e8237619
prerequisite-patch-id: 86d26e4da00383ca8e2d39a78526478e81e96e3d
prerequisite-patch-id: fb10ee740a80c0b98e6a99822d40f00a692b0303
prerequisite-patch-id: 459c6ce9ec2c24895adf58bd782651aa9d2a5066
prerequisite-patch-id: 104e8f2e3d921fe5d3c0b8d1ebef0e7287f610a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 03dfe78d55bcdda49c848983d42f756f0ea46253
prerequisite-patch-id: c07df1eba4e1eb4164e9ee2dfea98e87f37db9d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ffa6ffc4685a018708cc59c9ca486053a650a10
prerequisite-patch-id: a3ac6a1216c46c150094c564c2fbf9f8de388d5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 1834790cfc097140def7a9a267cdd5e7959c780a
prerequisite-patch-id: e3453cb8f9287c7d756395c00b33b045e5f41171
prerequisite-patch-id: f442d394fc2659ae6a0ac23d52e01fe3d95950e3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a1422ce491a34c2440c0d269edc81e477926da0
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c2d1f29c87c1860df096f4e60a4844acf473d15
prerequisite-patch-id: 63885d40c4250fdf0baa4d9a332930f44fb60f6d
prerequisite-patch-id: d8f66f7e5ab39b504e82c4b77b6e33b5dfecc30d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3faeeda7e58b64d088b388b6ebb44b927964912b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d89cba602755d198f968f4c593227c2fc058a49
prerequisite-patch-id: 6eaa8be74ebd15d327259697b32817ba2c92a27e
prerequisite-patch-id: bdc66a66311d117b55b6c7f54e1d449a6edfaa91
prerequisite-patch-id: 1149223da2cb5aac992625e902e02040a0111227
prerequisite-patch-id: d665511d5ab86b4b57740e83121ebfef37935fbd
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f71dc1070b11cece6b34b8c6acb421d8757949b
-- 
2.41.0