Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-rpresto.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:58:28 +0000

Hi,

CC'd Ricardo to check license acceptance.

I've checked the package for lint/build, add copyright header, slightly
adjust description and re-indent propagated inputs. When I've been
checking license on CRAN and project's VCS page I noticed this
statement:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RPresto/index.html
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
License:        BSD_3_clause + file LICENSE
Copyright:      Meta Platforms, Inc. 2015-present.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

https://github.com/prestodb/RPresto/blob/master/LICENSE
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
YEAR: 2015-present
COPYRIGHT HOLDER: Meta Platforms, Inc. and affiliates. All rights reserved.
ORGANIZATION: Meta Platforms, Inc. and affiliates
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Sending v2 of the patch with minor modifications.

nafkhamdc (1):
  gnu: Add r-rpresto.

 gnu/packages/cran.scm | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 39 insertions(+)

base-commit: c0f88cd18649c31c75bcddf8247b14ef3e3a66a5
--
2.41.0