Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Update proj to 9.3.1.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 16:43:59 +0000

This patch set updates proj to 9.3.1 and also updates some packages that
depend on proj to make sure that they still build.

Felix Gruber (8):
  gnu: proj: Update to 9.3.1.
  gnu: python-pyproj: Update to 3.6.1.
  gnu: libgeotiff: Fix build with proj 9.3.1.
  gnu: geos: Update to 3.12.1.
  gnu: python-shapely: Update to 2.0.2.
  gnu: python-pyshp: Update to 2.3.1.
  gnu: grass: Update to 7.8.8.
  gnu: qgis: Fix build against proj 9.3.1.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  3 +
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          | 62 ++++++++++++-------
 .../libgeotiff-fix-tests-on-i386.patch        | 35 +++++++++++
 ...libgeotiff-fix-tests-with-proj-9.3.0.patch | 51 +++++++++++++++
 ...libgeotiff-fix-tests-with-proj-9.3.1.patch | 40 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   |  7 +--
 6 files changed, 171 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libgeotiff-fix-tests-on-i386.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libgeotiff-fix-tests-with-proj-9.3.0.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libgeotiff-fix-tests-with-proj-9.3.1.patch

base-commit: abeffc82379c4f9bd2e6226ea27453b22cb4e0c8
-- 
2.41.0