Subject: [PATCH 8/8] gnu: qgis: Fix build against proj 9.3.1.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 16:47:18 +0000

* gnu/packages/geo.scm (qgis): Fix build against proj 9.3.1.
  [arguments]: Disable newly broken tests test_core_overlayexpression
  and PyQgsProjectionSelectionWidgets.

Change-Id: If80c1d86b00f4d9481ada17b99962754b5efdc92
---
 gnu/packages/geo.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/geo.scm b/gnu/packages/geo.scm
index 702e15c8f8..7ceb3cd54a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/geo.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/geo.scm
@@ -2873,6 +2873,7 @@ (define-public qgis
                              "test_core_pointcloudlayerexporter"
                              "test_core_projectstorage"
                              "test_core_coordinatereferencesystem"
+                             "test_core_overlayexpression"
                              "test_gui_queryresultwidget"
                              "test_provider_copcprovider"
                              "test_provider_eptprovider"
@@ -2896,6 +2897,7 @@ (define-public qgis
                              "PyQgsOGRProviderGpkg"
                              "PyQgsProcessExecutablePt1"
                              "PyQgsProcessExecutablePt2"
+                             "PyQgsProjectionSelectionWidgets"
                              "PyQgsProviderConnectionGpkg"
                              "PyQgsProviderConnectionSpatialite"
                              "PyQgsOGRProvider"
-- 
2.41.0