Subject: [bug#68908] [PATCH] Add BINSEC.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 16:03:19 +0100

From: Sören Tempel <[email-masked]>

This patchset adds a package for BINSEC <https://binsec.github.io/>.
BINSEC is a popular tool for binary program analysis using symbolic
execution.  Symbolic execution is a technique for automated software
testing and an active area of computer science research.  This package
for BINSEC is part of and ongoing effort to package symbolic execution
tools in Guix, thereby easing the creation of computational environments
for reproducible research in the symbolic execution domain.

BINSEC requires 9 new OCaml packages, most of them originate in Dune.

Sören Tempel (10):
  gnu: Add ocaml-iso8601
  gnu: Add ocaml-toml.
  gnu: Add ocaml-pp.
  gnu: Add ocaml-grain-dypgen.
  gnu: Add ocaml-ordering.
  gnu: Add ocaml-dyn.
  gnu: Add ocaml-stdune.
  gnu: Add ocaml-dune-private-libs.
  gnu: Add ocaml-dune-site.
  gnu: Add binsec.

 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm | 213 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 213 insertions(+)

base-commit: 179bb57d2532ee6b81791e078b0f782cbf88cb84