Subject: bug#68833: closed ([PATCH] gnu: Add r-hmmcopy.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 12:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#68833: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-hmmcopy.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
68833: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=68833
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-hmmcopy.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 14:15:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for the patch!  I applied it and followed it up with an upgrade
to the latest version.

Please Cc the R team for future patches so that your contributions are
noticed sooner.

-- 
Ricardo

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add r-hmmcopy.
From: Spencer King <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 17:02:36 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

-- 
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the 
exclusive and confidential use which may include protected health 
information for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended 
recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is strictly 
prohibited. You are requested to not disseminate, distribute or copy this 
communication. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received 
this communication in error and delete or destroy this e-mail and any 
attachments. Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or 
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, 
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender does not accept 
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this communication 
which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required please 
request a hard-copy version of the e-mail and any attachments. Geneoscopy, 
2220 Welsch Industrial Ct., St. Louis, MO 63146, http://www.geneoscopy.com 
<http://www.geneoscopy.com> (2023)