Subject: [bug#68791] [PATCH 0/3] Patch series to add/update nextpnr-ecp5 + deps

From: Gary Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:27:36 -0700

Thank you very much for all your Guix work.  Please consider
this series of patches to (gnu packages fpga), adding the
nextpnr-ecp5 package and updating the related yosys version.

(Please note that the yosys patch appears bigger than strictly
necessary, since I applied 'guix style' as recommended in
Section 22.6 of the manual.  I can submit a smaller patch
retaining the old formatting if that would be preferable.)

Many thanks,
Gary.

Gary Wong (3):
  gnu: yosys: Update to 0.37.
  gnu: Add trellis.
  gnu: Add nextpnr-ecp5.

 gnu/packages/fpga.scm | 221 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 147 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

base-commit: 65dc2d40cb113382fb98796f1d04099f28cab355
-- 
2.41.0