Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add python-pyjanitor.

From: Troy Figiel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:13:42 +0100

Now that you mention it, there are quite a few cycles. To name a few:

- astronomy->python-science->python-xyz->astronomy
- databases->python-xyz->databases
- bioinformatics->python-science->bioinformatics

On 2024-01-29 18:31, Sharlatan Hellseher wrote:
> If you have wider plan of upcoming patches please share to coordinate
> efforts ;-).

There is only the guix-devel list, right? No Python specific list?

When it comes to the Python ecosystem, I have been looking at

- python-shap
- python-cocotb (#68153)
- ruff

Unfortunately, ruff has caused me some headaches since it uses a Rust
workspace definition. I will probably have to write guix-devel for
advice sooner or later.

I've also still had some Golang packages on my radar, since long-term I
would like to see opentofu and gotenberg included. That might be going
off-topic a bit :-)