Subject: bug#68781: [PATCH] Don't fill yaml except comments and block scalars.

From: Rudolf Schlatte <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 15:52:50 +0100

Rudolf Schlatte <[email-masked]> writes:

> In my tests default fill-paragraph
> worked as expected both with and without justify, correctly detecting
> comment and block literal boundaries, so I did not preserve the previous
> code in `yaml-ts-mode--fill-paragraph'.

Actually there is a change in behavior: if the block scalar contains
empty lines, hence having multiple paragraphs, current master fills all
paragraphs, while after the patch only the current paragraph is filled.

I.e., in the following yaml file:
---
text_section: |
  This is a paragraph of text.

  This is a second paragraph.
some_numeric_value: 1
---
currently lines 2-4 get filled if point is inside these lines, whereas
after the patch only line 2 or line 4 are filled, depending on the
position of point.

I find that I prefer the new behavior, and hope that this change is
acceptable.