Subject: bug#68764: ASDF can't load sbcl-clx-truetype installed through Guix

From: Lars Rustand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 21:28:57 +0100

Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]> writes:

> [email-masked] skribis:
>
>> I ran the exact same command as you, and still get the error inside the
>> pure shell. Also, I don't think this has anything to do with a specific
>> Guix commit, since this has been like this for several months. In fact
>> it has never worked for me at all. I did a pull again now, so should be
>> on the latest commit, but the error is still present. I am currently on
>> dc8aa52.
>>
>> I even tried running it in a container, and the error is there also, so
>> this cannot be because of something else in my system, right?

I had forgot about this thread, but randomly saw it mentioned on IRC
today. The problem in my case was that I had some packages in
~/common-lisp. Since I was running the container from my home folder
this was still visible inside the container even though it was --pure.
After deleting the ~/common-lisp folder I was able to load the package
without any issue, both inside a container/shell and directly on my
system also.